Recent content by (Neddy)

1. Ver10 Beryh

Ver10 Beryh

2. Ver10 Trox

Ver10 Trox

3. N

WoF 2010: Team South Africa

:yay::yay::D got someone to fix it for me.. and prelim testing seems to show no problems.. so i guess i'm available for main ;)
  4. N

Hi guys, well as usual MA's crappy patching has messed up my installation... and there is no ways i am going over my bandwidth again to re-download everything. So unless someone can gooi me a copy on dvd i'm pretty much out of it till next month. Gratz on the good score in the last round :yay...
  5. N

In reply to previous <coded> message <code> Ek kan jou standpunt verstaan, ek het ses duisand rand twee weke terug gedepo om my sala te koop, was nie bewys ek sou deelneem aan wof die jaar nie, anders sou ek 'n bietjie gewag het. Maar wat ek oorhet en die bietjie wat ek nog kan depo behoort...
  6. N

Generally if you were the only person who inflicted damage on the mob then looted an item, it would be yours to claim, but thats for you and your team mates to decide. Personally when in a team i settle on a general rule that any items over a certain ped amount be shared - you are after all...
  7. N

~mumble~ :( cap... whats that? :dunno: at the rate i'm purchasing top ups.. i may as well just upgrade my account to the 10GB
  8. N

i agree .. with such a diverse range of bots and locations .. it might be well worth a little preparation.
  9. N

mmmm 47..... 20th possie... with the kiwi's just ahead of us.... :sniper: we're gonna have to get our butts into gear
  10. N

:boxer: ok .. ok. i'm here.... Mir dragged me kicking and screaming. Not sure where i am needed.. maybe someone could catch me ingame and add me. Just blown most of my peds buying a sala set. Your full avatar name : C'Nedra Neddy Drak'mar Your vote for Captain : Ummm anyone except me...
  11. N

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Mmmm maybe this thread is one of his "tests" .... i'm gonna help him by adding some rep and donating some EFD :D
  12. N

ISP Planned Maintenance

Grrrrr and here i thought it was my inet again :scratch2:
  13. N

Entropia Keeps Updating itself

Fixed!!!! i can play!!! :yay::wtg::laugh::cheer::clap::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: btw .. did anyone else also see how much faster the updates downloaded from my previous link in comparison to the updater :eek:
  14. N

~fumes~ reformatted my HDD... installed EVERYTHING from the beginning, installed entropia, started the update process (still 2 hours to go) and NOW support decides to respond to my support cases! 2009-09-24 12:12 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, We have found an issue on our patching...
  15. N

Nope .. does'nt look related but i did a little poking around. In my windows directory there is a file : Entropia Universe Patch Log and in it i see there is an error or its just me and my fumbling fingers. I've sent 3 supports, not a peep out of them :( I did find this though...
Back