Recent content by Nerishimo

1. Nerishimo

Star- Love him or hate him

Star is Star. Deal with it, pk him, or quit. As far as resellers, they make my life easier. People who manipulate the market piss me off though.
  2. Nerishimo

How much have You withdrawn?

A LOT. And if I hadn't back in 2005, I'd be on Neverdie status because of the current markup of items. :(
  3. Nerishimo

Entropia Goes 100% PVP

Quote the EULA then because I don't feel like rummaging through that loosely worded garbage. And in my four years of playing, I've never heard of anyone being banned for "annoying" another person.
  4. Nerishimo

Entropia Goes 100% PVP

No....basically I'm saying if you piss me off to the point I felt like killing you, it would be nice to be able to. Now I haven't actually read the EULA in a number of years, but I don't think pissing someone off would be a violation, and if I decided to submit a support case about someone...
  5. Nerishimo

Entropia Goes 100% PVP

I don't think anyone in this thread actually read Ra's original post, and after around page 5 I stopped reading everyone's bullshit rants because of that. I read MG's post though because he's someone that I remember from the old PE days that wasn't a dickhead, and his response shows that. (I...
  6. Nerishimo

Oil Rig Event

hahahahahah Seems like star lost his awesome cool for a second.
  7. Nerishimo

Team AWESOME - accepting only awesome people.

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew it had to be Star making it as he was on some good shit last night at Twin Peaks preaching about the state of awesomeness in EU. I think that paint thinner got to you man.
  8. Nerishimo

tt+ price converter

hahahaha omg that one killed it.
  9. Nerishimo

2930me ?

haha I tried to figure out some kinda way to circumvent and not get my thread locked :silly2:
  10. Nerishimo

2930me ?

Hey Skam do you still have your 2930ME? I feel shitty for quitting and selling mine now :( And for everyone else reading this thread, anyone know someone that has one of these pistols or any idea how many are in game atm?
  11. Nerishimo

selling rutuba(l) groinguard male

So wheres the screenshot
  12. Nerishimo

Buying Full Nemesis Armor Male

I'm back :) I have shit for evade, but I still want to hunt my troxies so I'm gonna start with nem and then eventually move onto something better. Anyone that has a full set pm me and we'll negociate price as long as its a FULL SET.
  13. Nerishimo

Jenna Star Mercury

I think this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You're known for being a great pker. With that rep comes some negative from people who are envious, jealous, or just plain don't like you. Before I quit EU when I used to pk a lot, I never had a problem with anyone, but when you're in a pvp...
  14. Nerishimo

Show us ya face!

Rawr.
  15. Nerishimo

Jesica Alba - Hot like Lava

lol I clicked it and as the picture was loading up I realized it was a .swf and closed it before anything could happen. Good thing too cause its 3:45AM, lights out, and headphones on full blast lol...stryker was lucky, laptop may have went flying if it was me :p
Back