Netaqel's latest activity

• N
    Netaqel replied to the thread Cycles.
    Hah, there are loot cycles after all :) Bad-good-repeat ! Not only law of big numbers ? Side note: to me cycles, waves, periods, sines...
  • N
    You know what ? I just have plans for next thread named "Proper gun for your level" and other proper and right things to do :)
  • N
    In other words: you cycle slow enough to sustain rought parts of loot cycle :) Look, I stared with examples of what players say and...
  • N
    I put that shortcut to show only what "cycles" I see in game. I had in mind that it's simplified and "1k ped" diminishes... ... but do...
  • N
    So, looks like there are no cycles. At least nothing like name sugests. Thanks everyone. Regrds, Net
  • N
    Ok, then my "cycle" definition is wrong. So "cycle" mean: you have 1k ped in ammo, cycle it 10 times and you will have around 95+%...
  • N
    Hmm, let's assume I understood your answers and MA citates... So: 1) return is average around "expected 96+%" (for hunting 2.0) as...
  • N
    Netaqel posted the thread Cycles in General Discussion.
    Hi, So - cycle X peds and returns should appear. Or cycle Y mob and same... From where that knowledge came ? Some VU or someone...