Recent content by NeutrinoX

1. NeutrinoX

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

As much as I'd love for MindArk to take a serious look at crypto/blockchain technology after their failed IPO a few years back, I cannot trust their ability in being able to work on or implement such a system in a reliable manner, so... :dunno:
  2. NeutrinoX

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

Anybody who says or think that EU does NOT have gambling elements or that, at its very simplest, cannot be played as a gambling game outright is either being intellectually dishonest or actually deluding themselves. :rolleyes: However, I do truly believe that, in the end, it is still a...
  3. NeutrinoX

Deposit Methods Update

Slight necro to express my anger and ask if there have been any more news in regards to alternate payment processors since I was gone. All of my cards get declined (First it was the bank, then it's whatever processor MindArk uses outright) so what gives :scratch2: PayPal was practically the...
  4. NeutrinoX

Login Issue Update

Issues resolved my fluffy butt, I made the mistake to log out at New Oxford (Inside the bank to be specific) and now I'm getting a lovely login timeout message upon trying to get on. :dunno: EDIT: Couple of attempts later, I did manage to get on and parked myself in Port Atlantis this time...
  5. NeutrinoX

Miniing with uni - bug or not?

Yeah, they added that a few years ago, precisely from (reasonable) complaints miners could do diddly squat with the ammo packs being sold from the webshop. Hell, in fact, I'd be surprised if you can't craft with Universal Ammo yet, replacing Nanocubes or something.
  6. NeutrinoX

DeepToken Website Launched

So instead of accepting well-established cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum/hell, anything in the top 20 for market cap, they decide to release their own ERC20 token for an ICO with nebulous purpose and value, all while sweeping under the rug the big failure Compet was. How...
  7. NeutrinoX

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

I feel either people are making mountains out of molehills when it comes to Loot 2.0... or the joke used to be on me before. :scratch2: The one thing I've noticed is yes: less globals, and it's probably a mere psychological effect but the lack of no-looters also drives me to stick around...
  8. NeutrinoX

Neverdie Coins, Etherium and Cryptocurrency discussion

I'm just gonna say MA is making a big mistake in not embracing cryptocurrency directly any further. Imagine being able to deposit and withdraw in Bitcoin/Ether directly, or give out tokens as part of events... anything that's not just leaving Neverdie to his own devices. Not that I don't like...
  9. NeutrinoX

Feedback poll on the plan by Neverdie with TP's

Sigh, just when I was deciding to come back to EU now that I had a little bit of free time (and a small amount of money to deposit) :rolleyes: I just love how they're planning to add costs on a system that has been free since the very beginnings of PE. If we hadn't had teleporters until now and...
  10. NeutrinoX

Uber: 24697 Ospra XXIII

Nice one! :laugh: What a great birthday gift to boot! So I take it the beers are on you, right? :beerchug:
  11. NeutrinoX

Save the economy: "Energized Nano Particles" BP

Wait... I'm a bit confused at what this is supposed to be for. :scratch2: Repair unL items only? Meant for repairing them anywhere, even away from a repair terminal? If so that'd be an interesting use case, but we do already have portable repair terminals which I do agree are sort of unwieldy...
  12. NeutrinoX

"All natural" skilled Avatars

I'm sure that even someone like me, who has never chipped in his entire playtime, could no longer be considered "all natural" due to the advent of missions. You'd actually need to go through the effort of never accepting a mission that rewarded skills and then, why bother if you're going to be...
  13. NeutrinoX

Questions for the balancing manager

I think three good questions towards the balancing manager, if such thing still exists, rephrasing some from what OP has said would be: Economical measures such as the introduction of the explosive projectile blueprints and classified strongboxes. What do you think would be the long-term...
  14. NeutrinoX

Selling: UnL Gear to a Good Home

And another bump! :)
  15. NeutrinoX

Selling: UnL Gear to a Good Home

Giving this a little bump :tiphat: All gear still waiting for a new loving home!
Back