Recent content by Nexus6

1. Nexus6

Buying: Gremlin Female Harness and Thigh!

Found Harness! Thanks Gurre. Now i only need them thighs and im fit for fight XD. Purchased! Closed!!
  2. Nexus6

Selling: Gremlin (F) set & 5bs plates

Bump!!!!!!
  3. Nexus6

New Community Manager

The right person, in the right place. Dont think anyone can question your devotion. I'm a little surprised that it took them this long, to actually hire you. The things you've done in the past to promote Entropia, and not getting paid Amazes me. Congratulations on you're new job Skam, and dont...
  4. Nexus6

The Vanishing

Yea its called lazy programing, where the hell are my Morsusilex btw? I think i want my Morsusilex back, yea you go get my Morsusilex you lazy bastards :bs:
  5. Nexus6

OK, I'm Crying Now!

Maybee in the future we can transfer our Calypso Planet Avatars to Rocktropia or whatever and prosper there who knows. Maybee some good music pumping on our speakers aswell while we are "gaining peds and skills" *feel free to replace the word gaining with the appropriate 6 word sentence of your...
  6. Nexus6

Another Freaking RIP OFF

Why whine if you decide to gamble, as a total noobie on top of that. based on your 2 mob calculating experience. If you had spent 2 weeks and millions of ammo spent on them, and still have come to this very conclusion that would have been a whole different situation. This is just another whine...
  7. Nexus6

I got neg reputation. :(

You joined this forum sep 09, i joined feb 05. And you allready beat me with one more green rep bar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  8. Nexus6

Selling: Modified Tegretov Tr6

Yea sucks being us, we have zero credibility i guess. Gl with the sale...
  9. Nexus6

Lying about your profession! Why?

Hehe :silly2:
  10. Nexus6

Lying about your profession! Why?

I remember back in the days, you were a wannabe "uber miner" allways bragging about your utterly knowledge about the whole mining world. I see not much have changed over the years. Why not just accept that you didnt have what i takes, to go all the way like the other top miners? Your just a...
  11. Nexus6

I will sell all my SGA items... i promise MA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yapr0HMRC7k
  12. Nexus6

News: A Minute with Marco

Skam love hands, hands makes pancakes...
  13. Nexus6

News: A Minute with Marco

Good idea split the game up into different companies and cells, and blame each other when all goes to hell ;). Hopefully it will hold up in court aswell :nana: Great interview btw Skam ;)
  14. Nexus6

Turret Range

You gotta love the Turret http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_imBPDKN_M
Back