Recent content by NightwolfAA2k5

1. NightwolfAA2k5

STEAM client anyone use it?

too true, and don't forget their other little sales through the year.
  2. NightwolfAA2k5

MMORPG Interview with MindArk CEO David Simmonds

I'd really like to see someone from MA, or the partner planets answer one of the REALLY tough questions...
  3. NightwolfAA2k5

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

... do what the ooooold marketing videos promised. Then I took up hunting >.>
  4. NightwolfAA2k5

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

There must be, Ever since I started my heavily MA critical blog in July 2010, loots went down. WAAAAAY down, never been the same since.
  5. NightwolfAA2k5

NW's EU Assistant (Pre-alpha Discussion)

Sadly, I've had experiences... Sadly, I've had experiences in the last year, from certain members of the community that have made me want little, if anything to do with the community. This account is (barely) used, I want nothing to do with the site, and once again ask to be deleted all all...
  6. NightwolfAA2k5

What game interests you besides EU ?

Fallout: New Vegas...
  7. NightwolfAA2k5

Whats your ping and where do you live?

Perth, Australia usually range from 400 to 860ms Now you know why I tend to run away in PvP ;)
  8. NightwolfAA2k5

I'm so glad I've left* the game... really ;) * = just temporarily, till work quietens down.
  9. NightwolfAA2k5

New blog & My new* Entropia Universe review

My new* Entropia Universe review is up, on a more 'independent' site :rolleyes: clicky This blog is no longer maintained, and I request this account be deleted *again*
  10. NightwolfAA2k5

PlanetCalypsoForum.com Discussion Thread

I'm only deleting the ones that may have some kind of value to an organisation such as FPC. ;) Mostly, deleting my images, media and personal info
  11. NightwolfAA2k5

On reflection, As long as FPC can indeed take the criticism that they say they can, and not be like MA who closed the original official forum, most likely because of it, then I am slightly happier :-P But, that said, I'm still deleting my information from the site.
  12. NightwolfAA2k5

EntropiaForum Senior Members

Seems like a massive cop-out to me, imo :(
  13. NightwolfAA2k5

No, It should remain separate. Who's to say it won't be deleted again, like last time? :rolleyes::mad: Lykke, I'm coming back to Entropia Planets ;)
  14. NightwolfAA2k5

mmorpg's review - Entropia not in it .../

EU doesn't (for the moment) deserve to be in any top 20 list :silly2:
Back