Recent content by Nikto

1. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

You found some error in my message or I simply misunderstood you? :)
  2. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

Sadly — yep. :( I did same (count required area) as soon as they announced CLD in 2011. :) And it's not really big at all. It's only 2 x 3 km (without roads), if we will place it all at one area (one server — 8 x 8 km). And if we will check out new map... It have more than enough space to...
  3. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

Since math here was so easy I didn't explained it in my original post, because I thought it more than clear without further details. But since I got few replies/questions about that, I'll explain in details. Sorry. :ahh: So, let's try again. Originally MA promised 100 square meters per 1 CLD...
  4. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

Yes, 20 x 20 = 400 But it should be 30 x 30 = 900 900 / 400 = 2.25 times smaller... (in best case and 6.75 times smaller in worst case, if you will pay BO) And 400 / 9 = 44.44 square meters instead of 100 square meters, as MA promised. If that not just mistake or if that not only for stage...
  5. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

What else I can mean? :laugh:
  6. Nikto

CLD Estate Plots

I'm bad at math or MA? :scratch2: Even at min. req. it's 2.25 times smaller (6.75 times smaller at start req.) than MA originally promised (even not talking about compensation for 2 years delay). 44.44 square meters instead of 100 with min. req. 14.81 square meters instead of 100 with start...
  7. Nikto

Planet calypso release notes 2015.2

Anyone already found any CLD Plots? (no EU Buzz out yet, guess coordinates will be posted there) [updated after EU Buzz was posted] CLD Estate Plots
  8. Nikto

next island secret Island

Anyone else have problems downloading it? I was trying three times — no success. Client Loader crashing at around 75% and after restart trying to download from beginning. :scratch2: All other planets already downloaded without any issues.
  9. Nikto

Help: Pls a stable owner post the available buffs

Posted on PAF by Max Power several hours ago (most likely buffs same universe wide): http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/celeste-outpost-stable-now-open.11467/#post-89181
  10. Nikto

Question: Anyone know/have updated Space map?

To moderators Is it possible, please, to change thread name to new one ("Full updated Space Map with coordinates of all areas.") and also update thread "Prefix" to "Info" and icon to "Post"?
  11. Nikto

Info: Space Mob Locations

Great map, tyvm for sharing! :)
  12. Nikto

Updated OP to make it more readable. Added corresponding Space Station to make it more clear which area where located.
  13. Nikto

Ty, updated OP with huge help from Alainax, so it full now (I hope). :) Z-coordinates for some areas have huge shift, so it's not that easy to find them.
  14. Nikto

Huge "thank you" to Alainax for providing positions of Areas I'm missing! :D
  15. Nikto

Tyvm! :) When you will be in game and if you will have some time, could you post pos to these areas, please: Void of Tears TG Graveyard Fields TG New Berand TG Welmik Expanse TG And last one under Eschenbach's Gate (don't know it's name) And I'll update OP with positions of all areas. :)
Back