Recent content by Nimea

1. N

Help: Client loader keeps on crashing, Launch button greyed out

You cant use a VPN. I had similair issues in the past where the DL of a planet wouldn't finish. For me the problem ended up having multiple version histories of the updates in the EU folder.
  2. N

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Making MindArk rich is a thankless job.
  3. N

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

A friend of mine said the other day; It's a thankless job making MA rich. So, because im lazy and want to randomly be able to win a water bottle that is totally going to cover my losses in the game; http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/lizzy-storms-logbook.11232/...
  4. N

R.I.P Lemmy :(

R.I.P. Lemmy. (I made a post about it too, not seeing yours - they can be merged)
  5. N

R.I.P Lemmy :(

R.I.P. Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister, frontman of Mötörhead, passed away today at a 70 year old age from cancer. Knowing he was part of the Entropia community, he will be missed.
  6. N

New DJ : Nimea

Dressed like an angel, I managed to work my way onto the radio, hijacking the Wednesday's 12:00 to 15:00 slot on Atlas Haven Radio. Do not mistake me for a real angel, since it will be Alternative music I will be playing.:headbang: I move between Twin Peaks, Nea's Place and Camp Icarus to avoid...
  7. N

Selling: Enhancer Components.

B.U.M.P. :yay:
  8. N

I should add that the number of items and value may increase/decrease over time since I am collecting yet trying to sell on the auction house. Prices are negotiable. My home is Calypso.
  9. N

I am selling a load of Enhancer Components and Tier Components, and I am really looking for an Active Enhancer Manufacturer that would like to buy from me 1 or 2 times a week. Currently I got 18 different Enhancer Components. (total TT worth 88,75Ped) Since the MU of each differs, and also...
  10. N

Selling: Full Rascal (M) & Armax Leather Texture

Rascal set SOLD Also got a stack of 191 Armax Leather Texture for sale for 105% TT worth is = 118.42 You can find me in Twin Peaks, or add me to FL : Koiry Nimea Boraja.
  11. N

You know you're an EU miner when...

When you amped your crops in farmville2 with fertilizer.
  12. N

Nimea's Hunting Challenge

#Foul Hunt 3 : Mission Standing : 2892/5000 Weapon : Oni-Go (x2 - Total worth 42.38+MU) Weapon 2 : Sollomate Azuro (0.46 Worth) Armor : None Healing Tool : S.I. H.E.A.R.T. Ammo : 100PED Probes : 20PED Crafting : 4PED Total : 166.84PED Repair/Decay : -19.72 Mining Loot TT : 12.87 PED Foul Loot...
  13. N

# Mining run 1 Probes : 15PED Tools : 4.8PED Total expenses : 19.8PED Repairs : 0.29 Return TT : 14.11PED (keeping the TT mining tools) - 5.98 TT
  14. N

Healer for hire! S.I.H.E.A.R.T. tier 1.2 / Hedoc SK-20 (L) / Regeneration chip II

Healer for hire! S.I.H.E.A.R.T. tier 1.2 / Hedoc SK-20 (L) / Regeneration chip II
  15. N

Mission Standing at Start : 2688/5000 Gun : Chikara Oni-Go (17.58PED left) Gun 2 : Sollomate Azuro (L) (for long range pulls / 0.50PED worth at start) Armor : None Healing Tool : S.I.H.E.A.R.T. Ammo : 60 PED Total : 77.88 PED #Foul hunt 2 : Ammo : -60PED Weapon : -7.24 Repairs : 0.53 Crafting ...
Back