Recent content by niteflite

1. N

Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Always enjoyed reading your down to earth comments here on PCF. Lots of common sense, sprinkled with wry sense of humour. You'll be much missed.
  2. N

How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

Excellent guide! I have reached repeat 41 on Merry Creatures alone and skillfully avoided any rare token myself. I heard the theory about low categories, though I am more in line with Cirrus there, and I have liberally ranged from cat 3 to cat 9. I am happy to confirm for research purposes...
  3. N

Price Check Pegasus armor UL

I own one, bought from DannyO
  4. N

Exploit in Gold Rush 2023 event cat 04

To summarise, the Ark team are aware of all the bugs resulting in potential exploits. They have decided to go ahead and warned that they will assess the results of the winners, and I suppose disqualify those who they deem used the exploit. Won't that leave them yet again able to pick and choose...
  5. N

Exploit in Gold Rush 2023 event cat 04

Surely not! What developer would ever design such an instance using different and independent timers, one for the instance and a separate one for the boss spawning? That would be pure imbecility. I am sure I misunderstood the entire issue.
  6. N

Selling: 25000 TWEN Tokens

Bump it up
  7. N

Selling: 25000 TWEN Tokens

Available for sale. PM offers, thanks
  8. N

24 000 PED prize pool on Hardcore training program! HSL event on Takuta, Vermillion & Southshade

Actually, as good a place as any to rank up Trilomite codex :)
  9. N

Reliable ISP in UK

I use Hyperoptic's 1gbps fibre service, excellent but unfortunately limited to few areas in central London. Location limits what's available. Without knowing where you are, you should first check what BT is offering in your area, because the majority of alternative ADSL providers would use BT...
  10. N

Buying: Summer 2020 [Bought]

Found it. Thanks.
  11. N

Buying: Summer 2020 [Bought]

Hundreds of rings in game and many more coming now. Offering pure peds, if price is right
Back