Recent content by no one

1. N

G.R.E.U. Event 2

a racing event :clap: boy didn't see one of those in a while :D sign me in please crowreaper crowreaper crowreaper #registration_GREU2_sandrunner_none
  2. N

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register crowreaper crowreaper crowreaper
  3. N

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

just in case :rolleyes: add me pls :) : crowreaper crowreaper crowreaper team : up and down
  4. N

Virtual Reality Presidential Race Begins - PR Newswire (press release)

*rage mod one* wonder why i play a game mmmmh oh yea to escape from real life :cussing::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: things like this. the one that come up with this idea should be sended to hell :mad: *rage mod off* just...
  5. N

WoF Off !!

boy thought is will be off for good but not :yay: well it will give me time to gather some ped and skill for the next year can't wait for the next wof XD best luck in rl :)
  6. N

Mia's noobish hunting log

try longu or atrax :)
  7. N

Entropia Universe 15.5.2 Release Notes

sometime i regret reading the release note -_-
  8. N

ToS Space Migration 2015

boy that look awesome :yay: what to do to be part of this :scratch2: ?
  9. N

UL Armor Protection BUG?

testing a low tt pixie on some merp will see if protec is reduced or not :scratch2: edit : seems it have a full protection despite the low tt
  10. N

Simon's Hunting Log

imo boy go try another mob :wise: before losing all what you earned so far :whip:
  11. N

Buying: All Monria Mob's Parts & skins

what you need to get hired :scratch2: ?
  12. N

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

oh o.o well that clarify alot :ahh: ty for responding :)
  13. N

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

do you need to be a crew mate to repair :scratch2: ?
  14. N

Simon's Hunting Log

gz for finishing the stage 4 iron :D *still on stage 3 god that seems so long to finish :banghead:* was asking why using pixie is that i find it a ped waste you evade lvl must be high enough and if i m remember good you hunt outside twin so baby argo basicelly you don't need to wear one :scratch2:
Back