Recent content by NoBion

1. NoBion

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

This is great inspiration. But dont forget that Messi have a ton load of cash in a avatar and virtual equipment, that could be gone tommorrow. It is a truly high risk investment. Normally you'd invest in to multiple things to lower the chances of loosing all your money. But due to how EU is put...
  2. NoBion

Opinions on Modified Viceroy Armor?

Angel FEN edition gives evade buff as well :)
  3. NoBion

What hardware do you play on?

Ryzen 5 2600X 16 Gb DDR4 3200 mhz Memory 1 Tb Nvme SSD Geforce 970 GTX (Just waiting on the new generation of GPU's to get back in stock) System works great, the GPU done a great job since 2014, but its about time it gets changed :-)
  4. NoBion

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Never been a hardcore hunter, but i have been hunting throughout most of PE/EU existance in very casual way. I really like the new way armors work, and the decay is returned through loot. But I do not enjoy the very fluctuating returns of today. I mostly do 5-700 ped hunting sessions on mid...
  5. NoBion

Armours

Project Entropia was a great period, and everything was UL. Problem was that prices went so high, that hunting anything big made it a full requirement to spend hundreds, if not thousand of dollars on equipment. if you couldent, then it was not possible to hunt at high levels, placing a very...
  6. NoBion

New to game any advice is great!

I will recommend you to find a good mentor. You can try and look me up :) Mentor register can be found ingame in your action library :)
  7. NoBion

Armours

You are not mentioning plates, but if we take those in to account (+450 for a 5b set) and a phantom set, you should be good to go for mid level mobs.. If not, you might wanna take a look at other factors, it won't be the armor to blame
  8. NoBion

Looking to complete dicipleship? I can offer you mentoring. More info inside

I will be online today. Just send me a request and add me on discord. We will get you going asap
  9. NoBion

Help: Looking for a mentor

I am on vacation RL at the moment, so if you can wait untill next week, i would be happy to mentor. You can find my post for more info in the mentor section on this forum :-)
  10. NoBion

Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Release Notes

I noticed the same, had some very horrible returns (lowest was 60%!). Had been fairly stable 90+% for weeks prior to patch
  11. NoBion

Returning, need a mentor

Sent you a reply ingame :-)
  12. NoBion

Returning, need a mentor

Kind words, thanks Dibbler 🙂. I have full confidence he will be in just as good hands at you ;-)
  13. NoBion

Looking to complete dicipleship? I can offer you mentoring. More info inside

Still open for anyone who might seek a decent mentor :-)
  14. NoBion

Returning, need a mentor

Like Dibbler, let me know if i can help you with anything, official diciple or not :)
  15. NoBion

Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Release Notes

None of that Freezes without shooting for some seconds for me yet today