Recent content by Noorie

1. Noorie

Login problems Toulan

I got the same on Caly, Treasure Island Offshore
  2. Noorie

The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

Congrats to the new Shrapnellionaire ! Be healthy and spend them with relish :)
  3. Noorie

Should clothing unequip decay costs be removed like armor unequip decay costs was removed?

To look more like the real world, I think the maximum TT value of the clothes should decrease with each subsequent repair. This will open up more work for tailors to make new clothes and help the economy.
  4. Noorie

Debris In Space ( Really Cool )

Awww... Imagine one day these things to start falling on the ground. Would be a nice light show
  5. Noorie

Entropia Merchandise

I would gladly order an EU theme notebook/personal organizer/diary, a pen with the game logo and some figurines, plushies and posters as well. Ahhh... and a mini crafting terminal replica of course :)
  6. Noorie

My first discovery... in cyrene

Grats :clap:
  7. Noorie

Entropia Universe 17.2.2 Release Notes

I cannot teleport from Starfinder IV to Rocktropia space station's main hangar. Clicking the button does nothing. Tried several times, relog etc, nothing happened. :(
  8. Noorie

Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

We can obtain the basic Nawacore from the Agent Npc near the Nahar City gates. He will ask either 10k sweat or kill 100 tabtab. Once we have the basic Nawacore, the same Npc will offer us to upgrade it to Nawcore Mk2. To do this we should collect 5 NawaCore Mk2 fragments: A, B, C, D and E...
  9. NawaCore Mk3

NawaCore Mk3

The upgraded NawaCore Mk3
  10. NawaCore Mk2 Part A

NawaCore Mk2 Part A

11. Nawa Core Mission Starter NPC Toulan

Nawa Core Mission Starter NPC Toulan

12. Noorie

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

Great update :cool: Thank you MA
  13. Noorie

Achievement: Finally, Kill Strike :)

Gratz :yay:
  14. Noorie

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I vote for Athena Spaceport. An impressively beautiful and modern space travel related place.
Back