Recent content by Nor Alien

1. Nor Alien

Buying: Raging Daikiba Bull Blood sample

Yep an there was two or more Daki ones before as well. Time to rock the Daki wave! :yup:
  2. Nor Alien

Happy Birthday Taco!!!!

Happy birthday! :yay: Hope you get a nice bday hof! :beerchug:
  3. Nor Alien

FYI: Whining's Profitable Hunting Log Q2 2015

Be careful what you wish for! :yup:
  4. Nor Alien

Is Entropia a game? Thoughts and debates about fun.

Just a question. You say you love the game, what is it about Entropia that you love? I'm trying to understand what part of playing interests you other then the money aspect. Im actually curious. :yup:
  5. Nor Alien

Nvidea SLI Configuration - Very Low FPS <20

Yep those are the latest cards, and there is only one higher model then that. So much for getting newer cards. ;) They say they support it (as the engine actually does), but because they have heavily modded the engine, they still haven't really turned on all the parameters to make it run correctly.
  6. Nor Alien

Anyone running a kaveri

I'm curios at what price your aiming at for the CPU. :)
  7. Nor Alien

Yeah that was my experience with them as well. What I have found though is that the older cards were not supported properly by AMD, and a lot of them worked better with modded firmware. This is something I would like to try now. As of today, the newer cards work better so crossfire may actually...
  8. Nor Alien

Interested in what you have (as in hardware, and software) and if you had to do anything out of the ordinary to get it running. Also what FPS your receiving with one card vs two. If you don't mind that is. ;)
  9. Nor Alien

I don't have my old cards to try it out again. I gave up on them some time ago, but what your saying is that it still isn't working in your machine?
  10. Nor Alien

Help: If this is a typical new player's experience, it needs some work...

This.... Much better explained then my post! :yup:
  11. Nor Alien

Help: If this is a typical new player's experience, it needs some work...

That was painful to watch even 10 mins of it... The real problem here was the user, not the game. On on the plus side, I'm glad he did this video. This shows the type of impatient, get in and start shooting type of players out there. There are plenty of games out there that cater to these...
  12. Nor Alien

FYI: Whining's Profitable Hunting Log Q2 2015

Gl! :beerchug:.............
  13. Nor Alien

Hmm interesting.... Thats good news! I guess I can close that open case I've had open for 5 years! :)
  14. Nor Alien

Price check of my account

Yeah those caught my eye first! :yup:
Back