Recent content by Norm

1. N

Do you own a Keurig?

Roast/grind at home and usually drink espresso, though I sometimes enjoy french press coffee.
  2. N

Help: Instant crash after last VU.

Had the same thing. I tried every possible thing I could think of, but just like Hatten, I had to reinstall to get it to work. Works fine now.
  3. N

Servers are Down

So is this supposed to be up and running now? I downloaded the update and the green dot indicates all servers are online. However, when I click on Launch, it looks like it is starting to load, then stops and gives me a message that Entropia Universe shut down abnormally. I'm using Windows 10...
  4. N

Selling: Bulk Isis LLP3

bump it up
  5. N

Selling: Bulk Isis LLP3

Selling 27 Isis LLP3's with total TT Value of 238.28 (selling as one lot) Not really an auction, just make an offer in thread or via PM and I'll accept/reject in order of offer submission.
  6. N

Daily missions (bonus)

Another data point: Last week, I got two bonus missions (both Chirpy) back to back days and that's the only two in the last month or so.
  7. N

How to deal with slander?

This whole situation struck me as an interesting thought experiment: First, is "shouting" with an avatar in a game slander, when the method of "shouting" is actually written words on a screen? I think you mean libel. Second, given that all sales are final according to the EULA, wouldn't it...
  8. N

Question: Afk. Hunting

Reminds me of the time I spent over 5 hours clicking to extract a 2k ped Lyst back in ??2006??. Would have hated to hit a 3999 Lyst/Oil back then. Back on topic, I see no problem with this style of hunting, as it doesn't really give a player any advantage (other than obviously being able to do...
  9. N

Achievement: Avoidance

Just unlocked it myself a few days ago and am sitting almost exactly at the same Hit level you are, so it's a race to Combat Sense! ;)
  10. N

Cyrene Fap Mission: i did it - here my "short" story

Just a point of clarification. The Skullcandy edition was a limited time offer, but if you added the mission when the Skullcandy edition was still available, you will still get the Skullcandy edition armor when you finish the mission (assuming you never aborted the mission - you'll know if it...
  11. N

Wounding Unlock

Yeah, I took quite a few 6 month or longer breaks along the way. I am actually right on the verge of unlocking both Avoidance and Martial Arts, so I should unlock those plus Combat Sense this year, even with my standard big breaks.
  12. N

Wounding Unlock

Took over 10 years, but finally unlocked Wounding. :yay::handgun: (All done without chipping in, but there was quite a lot of chipping out along the way) Anyway, I can never seem to find time to play anymore (in fact, its been almost 3 years since unlocking Coolness), but I'm going to try to...
  13. N

Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

Based on today's loot, you can add the F version of Pixie arms to (shared) Daikiba.
  14. N

Swampy's Migration Hunting Log

^This. I go one mini-step further and double-check the number of shots fired by amp decay against the number shots fired by weapon decay. It isn't really necessary, but helps me to catch an occasional error if they don't match up.
  15. N

Question: Resource Gatherer Profession help

You may be right, but before I found this thread, I'm 100% sure I got an Animal Lore skill gain (more than once) while harvesting and also 100% sure I didn't have a pet spawned when it happened. I remember thinking how odd it seemed, but after the next mini-patch, I never saw Animal Lore skill...
Back