Recent content by Nuron

1. Nuron

Question: Arkadia + Boar

Some1 wanted to buy half of my Boar UL set for TT+5000 PED but I have no idea why. They said they wanted it for Arkadia, and they need this armor and only this armor will do in order for them to go to Arkadia. Without this armor they could not go to Arkadia and hunt. So what is so special about...
  2. Nuron

Question: Arkadia + Boar

What is the issue of people trying to buy Boar UL for Arkadia. Is there something I am missing apart from people trying to buy full sets for TT+5k. Took me long enough to get half boar and half bear UL cos I like the contrast and not much difference. But I would like to know whats the issue with...
  3. Nuron

HoF: My last HoF 10 months ago.

Didn't realize there was a HoF posting thing, so here is my latest hof / global 8 months ago, which I have not had a loot more than 20 PED since. Naleen Atren Wild, 2010-08-20. It was in the Benchmark Zone and loot was 5k PED of Animal Oils. Having a HOF this big on a mob so small, prolly...
  4. Nuron

The 7th Annual Miss Calypso Fashion event

Sign me up, Naleen Atren Wild
  5. Nuron

Question: How many avatars have Level 100 Hit/Damage

I thought level 200 was the highest. but level 100 is where most UL weapons / Tools max.
  6. Nuron

New Planets

Just like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Decoration&id=384 They are made inside a big construction yard. Entropia is more like "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" than you think. But once the second planet is launched who ever will take on...
  7. Nuron

Torches/flashlights are needed!

a waste, yeah so is running around with clothes on, that's a waste of peds, or how about play entropia or other games that could be a waste of money. Or actually living life itself that's a waste of energy if we die in the end.
  8. Nuron

Entropia Universe 10.9.2 Release Notes

Why Don't the Patch notes get shown in Client Loader. And there's nothing on the main website under news.
  9. Nuron

okj you lot where my Valentines pressies. common cough up.

okj you lot where my Valentines pressies. common cough up.
  10. Nuron

Hello thnx for adding me. Hugs.

Hello thnx for adding me. Hugs.
  11. Nuron

The 6th Miss Calypso 2010 fashion event

Stave did indeed record the event, for entropia tv. I dont have a link to it as of yet. though im sure he will youtube it too.
  12. Nuron

The 6th Miss Calypso 2010 fashion event

it was really nice to compete in this event. a nice girly time that I don't get much of. hugs to all.
  13. Nuron

Landgrab idea

This would be a good idea but the fact is the players with fat wallets and their uber HP. Maybe if there could be HP band limits or skill zones. EG HP: 1 - 50 // Band A // Land area (200m * 75m) 51 - 100 // Band B // Land area (400m * 120m) ... So the more skilled players still get the bigger...
  14. Nuron

No visitor messages ;(

No visitor messages ;(
  15. Nuron

WoF 2010: Team Wales

Full avatar name - Naleen Atren Wild Vote for Captain - Alien (if he turns up) or Rockchick. Preferred position - Next to Rockchick / Support. I'm new and this would be my first WoF.
Back