Recent content by Oberon

1. Oberon

WOF TEAM DACH (germany, austria, switzerland)

Big Grats - Good job! :wtg:
  2. Oberon

FYI: Missions bugged?

Code 22 on Primordial Longu Stage II.
  3. Oberon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Oberon Oberon de Monmur
  4. Oberon

Atrax & Chomps on OLA55

Thank you so much for bringing the Atrax Stalkers back to Clypso! Love them... :) However, the Events List says Wednesday and Friday, rather than Thursday and Saturday, as announced...
  5. Oberon

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Mission at OLA42W ATum Home of the Stalkers and Prowlers Teams Welcome!

Signing up team "Shaolin" then... 7 Stalker globals today - should have done this first, I guess... :) Oh well... We'll be back ;)
  6. Oberon

Win 10k peds + Monthly prizes and do your Atrox Mission at OLA42W ATum Home of the Stalkers and Prowlers Teams Welcome!

Oh, I did a lot of hunting out there without knowing this... Better be registered then, right..? 'cause I'll be back :) Sign me up, please.
  7. Oberon

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

Hey Crone, I'm sorry, I was not on for most of the week - travelling through Europe, mostly through the Czech woods and dwelling in the pubs of Prague... Shaolin is a bit of a mystery, as you noticed... It's not easy to get inside the gates of the monastery - but once in, you belong to a...
  8. Oberon

WoF 2011: Team DACH

Oberon Oberon de Monmur signing in :)
  9. Oberon

March Atrax grinding OLA04!!

No kidding...
  10. Oberon

The Atrax slayer of the month at OLA04 Atrax Park

Hey, I wasn't aware of this event (or the change of owners) until today, as I rarely read LA info when revisiting familiar areas. As the tracker shows, I'm a pretty regular visitor - I usually come back to OLA4 for about 1 run of 4, as the Traxies have been good to me in the past... ;) However...
  11. Oberon

Mayhem Mission Bug Update 2

Too late now, anyways... I scheduled my participation in MM according to the information we were given by FP. Saved my last 7 hours for New Years eve, with regards to work, family and friends during the holidays. So I'm bugged out... Prolly wouldn't have mattered anyways, compared to all the...
  12. Oberon

Still doesn't work for me, after a few relogs... :(
  13. Oberon

Really? Cuz my kill points don't update today, Dec 31st... (Cat 4)
  14. Oberon

Atrax STALKER Park 50globals=500ped

Mission accomplished...
  15. Entropia 2010-09-21 08-02-18-38

Entropia 2010-09-21 08-02-18-38

Back