Recent content by Octo Production

1. O

Game Keeps Crashing Trying To Load Blueprint Storage Area

There is a quote from another guy in another thread that says it is the progression of the books as you fill them.. This is a pretty good shout, and I suspect it's the culprit.
  2. O

Issue notice regarding Shaders/Icons and Graphical issues

I'd make do and not use this method if I were you.. I seem to crash now while loading Blueprints in storage. Can't say positively that I loaded the full page of items in my storage before I tried this, but it happened after I had seen the thread..
  3. O

Game Keeps Crashing Trying To Load Blueprint Storage Area

My game is fine, dark items overlooked for now, but every time I try and load the blueprint page of my storage terminal. The game crashes.. I tried your "fix" but that is when the fault seemed to start. I have reinstalled the game so over to you I guess. The blueprints I have in my Inventory...
  4. O

Selling: Selling Sentinel Helmet M UL

Still selling.
  5. O

Up. up. Up.
  6. O

Still looking at selling and open to offers.
  7. O

Selling Sentinel UL M Helmet: Impact: 68 Penetration: 59.5 Cut: 21.5 Stab: 21.5 Shrapnel: 29 Burn: 6 Cold: 6 Acid: 6.5 Electric: 6 Have this cool armor part that I am considering selling. From research I...
  8. O

Selling: Selling Stuffs ESI, Armour, etc..

Sold Sold SOLD
  9. O

Selling: Selling Stuffs ESI, Armour, etc..

I'm open to offers for an ESI with tt 954.28 Gonna be for looking at 900%+ Sold. Sentinel UL Helmet. As far as I know only 1 of three in game. 3rd best Impact and Penetration protection available. Reluctant sale so offers for now.. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=31...
  10. O

Selling: Selling Sentinel Helmet UL M

Selling This Sentinel Helmet M UL It is the third best protection in-game for Penetration and Impact. It is one of only 3, from my research, in the game at the moment. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=31 Quite a tough choice.. There is no MU history for the item, but I am...
  11. O

Selling: Sentinel Helmet M UL

Considering selling this UL Helmet for the right price.. It offers the third best Penetration and Impact protection in-game. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=31 It's going to be a reluctant sale, so I will see if there is much interest and ask for offers please.
  12. O

Entropia Universe 16.2.0 Release Notes

So.. When hunting you stay locked on target.. And the only way to unlock it is to run in another direction ( I think that's what I did, but I died and it cost me ). I wont be using that function anymore.. When you are shooting at a mob the avatar changes to the direction the mob runs in, but...
  13. O

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

Opals dude.. Opals. Thank him for that MU as well.
  14. O

Entropia Universe 16.2.0 Release Notes

I just thought I'd mention this... Yesterday I packed up all my gear and thought I would head to F.O.M.A. I flew off in my quad, it does lag when I head into space, the burners on my quad seem to burst or jump and it bounces around. Anyway, I made it to the reaches of space, only to be told...