Oleg's latest activity

• Oleg
    Oleg replied to the thread RDI Secret Lab - some info.
    Great info in this thread now, thank you all. Doesn't really sound like something I'd enjoy, but it's good to see new content people are...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to Legends's post in the thread RDI Secret Lab - some info with Like Like.
    Sector A1 and Sector B1 seem very similar in design. The mobs are approximately 20% stronger in Sector B1. Sector C1 is not yet...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to Evey's post in the thread ATH: 102k Shared loot Gorgon ATH with Like Like.
    Date: Sept 7th, 2020 Epic loot, my highest one, posting because: - by popular demand, people seem to need these posted! :ROFLMAO: -...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to Konvicted's post in the thread FYI: Robots Incursion Event with Like Like.
    I read alot of Mothership owners complaint about the new Robot Incursion event. Note that i have used a Mothership aswell as used Quad...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to San's post in the thread Mindark, make us happy NOW! with Like Like.
    Please, could you remove the Colonist Jumpsuit mission from the daily mission terminal and put it somewhere else. Not sure how others...
  • Oleg
    Oleg replied to the thread RDI Secret Lab - some info.
    If it really is based on Engineering points, then I think it would be the first time that a skill requirement has been based on an...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to Sub-Zero's post in the thread Suggestion: Improvements to Medusa Swamp with Like Like.
    Due to the extra hunting activity in the Medusa Swamp I feel it needs to be improved somewhat to improve quality of life. 1. Make radar...
  • Oleg
    Oleg replied to the thread Security App and changing phones.
    I've done that now. Let's see if they reply within 6 months. I imagine they'll pointlessly ask me to provide photo ID which I don't have.
  • Oleg
    I think you're right about the gold card. When I tried it yesterday, the graphic on the page was suggesting I needed an Entropia Pocket...
  • Oleg
    As I said. I can get the code. The code doesn't work. Support got back to me quickly and clearly didn't read what I wrote either. If I...
  • Oleg
    I don't remember ever seeing smaller ones.
  • Oleg
    Sorry to revive this thread but it seems like the closest to the problem I'm having. I'm trying to transfer it to a new phone and am...
  • Oleg
    That's true (I can't do anything above Gen 7 solo), but skills and firepower are increasing, and teams are available too, and another...
  • Oleg
    Bit of a random thought that came to me looking at another thread. The smallest Warlocks have always been the Gen 7. Unlike other...
  • Oleg
    Oleg reacted to John Ryder's post in the thread Neconu strike again... with Like Like.
    That Freaking Cold Place - Best Neconu hunt. Now I'm waiting for Rachel to pick up my reward