Recent content by Ondrej Melich

1. O

Servers Are Down

And many should learned meaning of word estimate . They DIDNT say it will be back at 9.00 .
  2. O

server down?

Doubt it Cyrene. there facebook info is dead for month . Make up
  3. O

Nemesis F

Just wonder. Whats the worth for Nemesis F UL complete set ?
  4. O

Server Going Down in One Minute!

They did 30-60 minutes shutdown
  5. O

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

extended downtime . +60 min
  6. O

And lootable space, some section, where pirates will have there bases. So better loot there . But you can loose it all if some player take you down.
  7. O

What i was expecting was . Space PVP, yea for sure. But space pirates there which could attack you and you need to fight back, and if your ship is destroyed, you loose cargo. Not this.
  8. O

Exactly . Was planning to move little into trading on other planets. .Now i wont. Was thinking they will do zones of lootable, where good mining or space mobs will be. But not all space. Yea, twin it will be, all the time :)
  9. O

And one fighter wont be enough, for protection you will need some solid crew of many. And they wont be cheap. And fee for enter the space ? Another briliant joke from MA
  10. O

It will be like convoys in WW2. where nazi submarines hunt them. Was thinking about going to space. Now with decision all space PVP. No thanks
  11. O

Locked accounts

dr3w : About big trader. havent seen lebanner for a while. Dont know if it was on the lockdown date. But havent seen him in while. And it will be around 2 weeks
  12. O

Server Downtime For Release

Because its MA :D There is never any info :D
  13. O

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

Yes, game need a lot of new players. But most of new players wont deposit. Before they test it. And what most people do ? They sweat. And when they found out, they need to sweat 4-5 hours to get some 2 K sweat. And with sweat price around 3-3.5 . Its a little ammo. for little period of fun...
Back