Recent content by OnTarget

1. OnTarget

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Non PVP small corridors with no mobs between planets to allow passenger transport with loot. All other areas of space should be PVP including mob areas. The corridor could be longer to entice people to 'risk it' for a quicker trip.
  2. OnTarget

Servers are down

Im on a crap connection and am still pulling 815k
  3. OnTarget

Servers are down

Client loader updating now. Guess we will be up in a minute.
  4. OnTarget

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

How long does the activation email usually take. It has been an hour since I signed up and it still has not come through. I have checked my spam folder.
  5. OnTarget

Continued Instability

My timing sucks. Decide to play after a couple of months break, patch up, no launch... anticlimax.
  6. OnTarget

Travel should be free, eliminate hangars.

Wow just noticed some awesome math at work. Votes for this poll. Yes = 199 = 66.78% No = 99 = 33.22% Anybody else see a problem with the percentages :)
  7. OnTarget

Rocktropia: I have dissapoint

I suggest you read my whole post. See the quotes below.
  8. OnTarget

Remeber this is Motorhead, so it's 30 year old guys with mentalities of 14 year olds ;)
  9. OnTarget

Travel should be free, eliminate hangars.

I am only going to comment on the "retention" mentioned in the OP. The theory of the planets is to create indiviual niches to cover a greater demographic and increase the playerbase as a whole. The way the new comer enconomy/retention usually works is that they look around, sweat a bit until...
  10. OnTarget

Entropia Universe 11.0.2 Release Notes

this is the improved stability, can't fail if it doesnt work :) 404 is a file not found error, so either the server fell over, the file was quickly pulled cause there was a problem or they ran out of bandwidth with every body trying to get it.
  11. OnTarget

I think alot of people have missed the point here. Its supposed to be different. it is supposed to attract different players to the game. The further it could be content wise from calypso can only be a poistive in terms of playerbase but essentialay it has to be the same game. It is also...
  12. OnTarget

Tracker client config file location

yes, When you click ok on the "cannot locate chat.log" dialog it closes the app. I just worked out that I could access the tracker via the icon, log in and change the setting before I clicked "ok". Still closed after clicking ok but works now. Out of interest this happened after the latest...
  13. OnTarget

Tracker client config file location

Hello, I appear to have myself stuck in a loop. The tracker cant find my chat log, then closes, I assume I have it pointing in the wrong place,. I have it set to auto start logging so closes before I can fix the problem. Where is the config file located so I can delete it?
  14. OnTarget

ATH: ATH mf104 Tier 4

Well done mate.
  15. OnTarget

Buying: Blueprint: Geotrek super alloy Embolts

Thanks for the smooth transaction.
Back