2. Eleria Orion Starwind Member Signature.jpg

Eleria Orion Starwind Member Signature.jpg

Eleria Orion Starwind Member Signature
  3. Orion

" The gaming industry is growing again in Gothenburg- this is the reason"

David Simmons: "Nah..!" Hihi...:LOL: MindArk: "ROFL:ROFLMAO:!"
  4. Orion

Bug or Feature?

A stressed MA coder messed up gun attributes in the rush and MA's non-existent Quality Assurance didnt notice: Weaponname=Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V3, Improved (L) Unlimited=0 Class=1 (Rifle) Ammotype=2 (BLP) Amplifiertype=1 (Energy) . . .
  5. Orion

World's longest thread

Whoah! Necro!! :eek:
  6. Orion

Entropia Merchandise

remembering the figurines from 2007: i really like them. nevertheless, the painting was very slapdash, presumably a "you get what you pay for" problem. that was okay for a freebie giveaway. but if i pay like 10-20$ for a figurine, then i expect a completely different class of quality.
  7. Orion

Price Check Fruit Prices

(1 fruit) + (1 sweetstuff) = (1 nutrio bar) Look at the auction to learn the price of (1 sweetstuff). Look at the auction to learn the price of (1 nutrio bar). Calculate: (Price of 1 nutrio bar) - (price of 1 sweetstuff) = (price of 1 fruit). Modifier: Refining costs (~0,02 pec per PED...
  8. Orion

What is meant by 'eco' hunting?

Yes. As a rule of thumb you can take a DPP (damage per pec) of 3,00 to be the target value. If your DPP is higher than 3,00, then your return of Quality loot will be higher than average (>25%). If your DPP is lower than 3,00, then your return of Quality loot will be lower than average (<25%)...
  9. Orion

No, i still refer to the 20 pec Sample Mob, which has 20 pec optimal kill cost with 25% Quality Loot. Which means the sample mob will still drop 25% Quality loot of 20 pec optimal kill costs = 5 pec Quality Loot. If the total kill costs could increase the TT value of Quality Loot, then...
  10. Orion

MindArk defined "Quality Loot" to be everything that is not shrapnel. Like stackable oils, hides, skins, robot parts, etc. and unstackables like (L) items, (UL) items and similar. Sample mob: 20 pec Optimal Kill Cost. 25% of the Optimal Kill Cost will be "Quality Loot" (QL). Weapon A: Your...
  11. Orion

Sneak a Peek: Plants and Wildlife of Entropia

Wow! my guess was good! 4.2 (Gold) Entropia Universe 28-01-2003 Personal storage system 4.1 Entropia Universe 20-12-2002 General bugfixes 4.0 Entropia Universe 12-12-2002 Construction system Oh, so wonderfull memories! So sad the distance...
  12. Orion

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Better no new content, than a stinking pile of dysfunctional, bugged crap.
  13. Orion

Sneak a Peek: Plants and Wildlife of Entropia

oh, the plants look ooold! Like close to pre-gold, around VU4.0 to Gold VU4.2! (I may be mistaken, tempus fugit... memory blurrs....)
  14. Orion

Yoshii Lem please fix this...regarding like fryer Perry.

Okay, dont bash Yoshii, he obviously had good intentions, trying to prevent others from potential losses.
  15. Orion

Entropia Merchandise

POSTERS! MA already had a variety of merchandise items (GamesCon 2007 giveaways): Those old 2007 T-Shirts are of surprisingly good, heavy, thick quality. they are still in daily use today, over 13 years later now. (Wifey still looks gorgeous in hers! It underlines her forms after a short...