Recent content by OZtwo

1. OZtwo

Consolidated release notes for VU 16.1, 2019/03/14

Thank you for the post! But sad that we can't learn what happened on NI since it was the second largest planet to get an update. I guess ND is still managing it?
  2. OZtwo

Selling: [Sollomate Opalo FEN Edition]

And OpaloMan says: Sorry, my SGA has better stats. But was interested. well, still am kind of but well.
  3. OZtwo

Very cool! I still need to sand mine. (yes I even have one :) )
  4. OZtwo

Letter from the CEO

One of the main issues MA needs to work on is the allotted time frame for any given project. If you plan an idea you should finish it and not end the project when you hit the end date planned for the overall project to be complete. If you plan a project and the sales do not work out as you had...
  5. OZtwo

Question: What is the history of Mindark using a custom Cry2 Engine

It's been a long time but I have been asked about Mindark's use of a custom built cry2 engine for MA's RCE support. Anyone have more information on this?
  6. OZtwo

ComPet Announcement

Rick. Sad to say this was all before the first version of the game was release. This was their idea yet when they got back what they asked for it wasn't exactly as planned and from there is when we saw the changes of Compets taking on a new theme away from the main theme of EU. It was only...
  7. OZtwo

ComPet Announcement

Great to hear! I was wondering what Kim was up to these days.
  8. OZtwo

ComPet Announcement

We talked about this, but sad to say this is the main issue. Since MA did outsource the project MA wasn't willing to give up EU's inter-workings and is why we got the version of Compets that we did.
  9. OZtwo

ComPet Announcement

Yes, I feel really bad about him right now. Mostly due to his last post a week or so ago on the Compet forum about how Compets wasn't dead and all that MA had to be doing to make it right. I just didn't feel it was worth a reply. But it is very good that MA is at least open about this and will...
  10. OZtwo

Making Space Inviting(+ lootable people?)

Kind of funny but I think the only one with this idea was mine and for some odd reason no one likes it -- mostly the pirates which again is sad since it shows that the only reason they play in space is so they can steal real money from others who had to deposit to collect such supplies in hopes...
  11. OZtwo

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Well, it is kind of sad but I think a version of the State of the Universe address can still be seen on the DeepToken website where they posted all that happened this year and plans for the future for both DT and mostly EU. BUT since that tanked we were never given that speech here with MA...
  12. OZtwo

Entropia Universe 15.17.2 Release Notes

That about sum up how exactly it happened. Other than you did forget that Sven got a very late night call from David yelling once again bloody murder! "DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO FLY ALL THE WAY TO Sweden Again!?!?!%$#!"
  13. OZtwo

Entropia Universe 15.17.2 Release Notes

The simple answer to all this is simply make us lootable as mobs. We hunt each other and get a global off each other as we do with mobs. The only issue many will come up with about this, more or less, is that we would then not be able to steal from others. No fun in that. Well, sorry since EU is...
  14. OZtwo

Compet Payout ROI

Yes, even I put up red flags way before Compets was set on paper. I still remember so many laughing at me when I stated that my thought was that MA would not linked the two games. It was only after Compets was released and crashed when MA said 'maybe in the future' with people then yelling at...
  15. OZtwo

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Yes we can only hope that the new just out of college CEO can get his head out of DeepToken and back into the game itself. I feel some good will come in time, just remember that the current state of the game: We haven't even gotten this years State of the Union Address yet.
Back