Recent content by Passedpawn

1. Passedpawn

Mod Fap ????????

I never said that MAs marketing department does the right things all the time ;) Oh, and and I wasn't talking about a PR-strategy aimed at main-stream-media ... I was just recalling the fact that last summer, just at the moment everyone was p***ed because of 3 screwed updates in a row, suddenly...
  2. Passedpawn

Mod Fap ????????

If MA thinks they need the news of someone looting a ModFap, they will drop one into the lootpool - simple as that. But honestly: When I think about possible scenarios that will let them come to this decission, I really believe it might be better for all of us if we will never see one dropping...
  3. Passedpawn

So what is this game about (now)?

Thank you, guys - especially SB2 for pointing at the changes in the skill system. +rep for all of you :cool: Still I would like to get a few more infos - so if someone wants to "share his/her knowledge" ... ;)
  4. Passedpawn

So what is this game about (now)?

It seems I came to the point where I might need some advice: I was not happy with some of the "adjustments" of EU during the last year - so I started playing less and less in summer. Then came the announcement of the amp-change and it made me feel a bit like having my favourite mob-shredders...
  5. Passedpawn

Just My Rant

Just something to think about it: If there were less people playing than before VU and if there was still the same ammount of HOFs and globals per hour* ... what would this mean for the average loot? * From a marketing point of view it would totally make sense to allways pay out at least a...
  6. Passedpawn

(L) is the future?

I was using Maddox IV + Dante before this VU - does this answer your question? :rolleyes:
  7. Passedpawn

(L) is the future?

Now, will they leave us our non(L) items on the long run - or will they do something to get them out of the game for good? I know, MA will not comment this, but with the experience of the amp-thing in mind, I am a bit worried ...
  8. Passedpawn

VU 8.7 Preview

Okay, ... I perfectly understand that there had to be something done about the Opalo. I remember a lot of discussions ingame and here on the forum about EU becomming more and more a two-weapon-game: a few people use iMKII and the rest is forced to use Opalo by economical facts. Making the...
  9. Passedpawn

New VU changes

Anyone out there who really believes that new amps and weapons will not be (L)?
  10. Passedpawn

New VU changes

Go to the wiki, sort the HG-chart by dmg/sec. Skip the first four guns (they are not avail- or affordable anyway) and compare the high dmg/sec laser-weapons with the high dmg/sec blp-weapons - now amp those with the available amps for every cathegory and check who will be affected by the changes...
  11. Passedpawn

New VU changes

Well, they had to do something about the opalo. But it has to be said that this change does only make sense for weapons with skill bonus on it. But the way I see it, MA clearly wants all the oldschool weapons to disappear from the game anyway. (And all the oldschool amps, too.) Instead of using...
  12. Passedpawn

When do you predict the market will collapse?

Depending on the spare income the players have IRL there are different levels of people playing EU. Some people cannot afford more than a pixie/opalo-setup, some will be stucked at the ghost/mk-ii level and for others it's maybe angel/ML-35. (I am sure there are compareable levels for crafters...
  13. Passedpawn

Is OIL RIG fair??

no PvP at the rig = no ammo and decay spend = no "free" oil ... :wise:
  14. Passedpawn

Banned for using Hunting Bots?

Maybe we should call it "auto playing"? This should cover all of those issues.
  15. Passedpawn

1.8k Cauda Stalker

Outback Area 37 - SW of Solfais Crater
Back