Recent content by Pelleman

1. Pelleman

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Lets hope the nasty white triangle in the radar is gone this time.
  2. Pelleman

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

Im not sure im following you here, I just hunted there and it was quite a few hunders and a good spawn of Letomies (I pick the area with Dom->Stalkers) and there wasnt any lag whatsoever when I was there. Those are really nice mobs I think :)
  3. Pelleman

Nice! Good opportunity for me to finish all ranks on Letomie and chance to rare loot during the time. Great work Mindark <3
  4. Pelleman

Good spawn on the island I call the vaccine island. You need to do a short mission chain to get there, good spawn and good maturities
  5. Pelleman

Wow, so did Cyrene have a competition. nice. why didnt they announce that? but know i know lol
  6. Pelleman

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Good work! Many bugs fixed in this patch. Tagging/First contact is fixed! Radar improvement! PED Balance is removed from mainscreen!
  7. Pelleman

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Yes its quite embarrasing that I didnt understood / remembered that. :) Yes it is pvp in there
  8. Pelleman

Bug Report Title: [First shoot on mob and tagging a mob] Date Found: [02/26/2024] Description: Expected: I use plasma or blp weapons to get mobs on me if they are long away. This has never been a problem before nu UI. Actual: The first shot I make is just empty air it never damage the mob, no...
  9. Pelleman

Bug Report Title: [Avatar starts moving backwards and are unstoppable] Date Found: [02/26/2024] Description: Expected: [To stand still during a fight] Actual: [Avatar at random actions starts to move backwards and are totally unstoppable] Steps to Reproduce: It happends randomly during...
  10. Pelleman

We shouldnt need to find solutions and workarounds when the developers have messed up the code, this is so bad on all planes.
  11. Pelleman

Beleive me, I have tried that. I read some had it working doing this but now me and others.
  12. Pelleman

Yeah I have the same problems, when i, during a fight, chat with someone or a channel I get trapped in there and tries to click outside the chat and tries pressing escape. Nothing works, I have to close the chatwindow.
  13. Pelleman

Bug Report Title: [HDNA dont work in Marcimex instance] Date Found: [02/26/2024] Description: Expected: [I expected to get the possibility to revive from death when I had HDNA in my inventory] Actual: [I died from a bloody crab and never get the option to revive on that spot I died on] Steps...
  14. Pelleman

Buying: RDI Cybernetic Eye

Its on Calypso Auction House now, dont know for how long though.
Back