Recent content by Pelleman

1. Pelleman

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Wow, nice for future developers on MA to be able to work on a modern product, much easier to recruit new devs. Thats the good part.... Please, dont let the final product look any near this screenshot. Keep the product as it is now but with ue5 technology under the surface.
  2. Pelleman

Selling: Excavator: Genesis Star Excavator Improved

Selling this badboy... Freshly looted from Eomon, 4th ingame according to EL. Very seldom sold but roughly TT+19999 peds. Can be interested in armors (M), modified shadow or angel improved parts, or any other item plus peds. TIR 153/200 PM Offers here on ingame...
  3. Pelleman

Discovery: Marber BGH Annihilator

Wow! Gzzzz!
  4. Pelleman

Selling: sold [Camo Arms BGH]

Wow! Gz on the loot!! Dont sell to a reseller, it will be doubled in price and out for sell in 5 minutes. :D Keep it
  5. Pelleman

13000 PED HSL: The Battle of the Ancient Titans - part 2.

Nice event! Great work. Gz to the winners !
  6. Pelleman

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

The Mini Mayhem might be nice and cool for some players but its nothing that I like. I dont at all like shared mobs activities except for sandking sometimes. The mayhems and migration is what im appreciating and when you are taking away some of those its not good for many many players, I dont...
  7. Pelleman

News: Server Downtime for Release

Ah! Finally.... The new UI and the new gfx engine. Brilliant work guys!
  8. Pelleman

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

During this mini event, maybe you should change the settings for the four different domes, would be a good idea to be able to enter them as a single team and after that split the team so everybody who wants gets their own instance. Just like the Marcimex cave etc...
  9. Pelleman

ET Will not log in

Im running windows 11 with the latest patches and its working good at my place. Dont know what dotnet im running tho
  10. Pelleman

Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

Please remove me from the list. Thx
  11. Pelleman

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Finally the new Gui is arriving, or the new gfx engine... or both? :)
  12. Pelleman

Account Hacked 40,000+ Peds Lost

how can it be "hacked" if you using 2fa security? Which i suppose you did with those high valued items in avatar.