Recent content by PercyMerewether

1. PercyMerewether

Selling: Selling: Skills

With some adivse from a few people, and my wife. I have placed a list. I do hope to add more skills to the list and on a weekly basics i will try and UPdate the MU %. once again- buyer is to provide the ESI. NOTE: I do not know how much of the skills can be extracted to any particular ESI...
  2. PercyMerewether

Selling: Master Coat with 2fields 100% Chrome

yes it is still up for sale
  3. PercyMerewether

UPDATE of what I am selling in my skills. AS stated above. You provide the ESI and what skills you want to buy. FYI - Depending on the ESI Size will depend how much skills will be exported to it. So before i make any final move I will be chatting with you once you say yes then I will tell you...
  4. Skills to be sold 2021-1218.jpg

Skills to be sold 2021-1218.jpg

update version A
  5. PercyMerewether

Bump
  6. PercyMerewether

weekend. skills are still 4 sale
  7. PercyMerewether

weekend is here. still hoping to sell.
  8. PercyMerewether

Wife thinks i should lower the price by 200peds more. NOT Sure
  9. PercyMerewether

hello all as of this week there is a 10% price reduction on Skill.
  10. PercyMerewether

BUMP - As the weekend is starting. I will be back Monday or Tuesday BUMP
  11. PercyMerewether

As the weekend is starting. I will be back Monday or Tuesday BUMP
  12. PercyMerewether

Back around 2011 or 2012, I bought this Master Coat when there was only 3 with chrome texture in the game (1 of them was for a female). I payed about 8 to 10K for it. If anyone is serious about this then you will know the cost that went into making it. Not only the coat was crafted but the...
  13. MasterCoat Chrome 2021-11-17.jpg

MasterCoat Chrome 2021-11-17.jpg

bought back around 2011-12, where there was only 3 in game with chrome. (chrome texture was made from robot scrap- this took a lot to collect then having the person with skills to craft the texture) this is not a cheap coat.
  14. PercyMerewether

Wanted to Sell off some skills of mine. We can negotiate the amount of skills you like from me and also the Markup. 1. Customer will provide the ESI that is need. 2. After the first trade where I get the ESI from customer - I will procede to extract the agreed upon skill. 3. We will trade one...
Back