4. Pete Longmorn

Selling: Jarhead + more

Added more stuff.
  5. Pete Longmorn

Bump.
  6. Pete Longmorn

Sold some, lowered the prices on the others. I think the gun will be sold this week. If you have a ped offer, let me know. Provenance Although TIR rate is not matching, I'm pretty sure its the same gun 😄
  7. Pete Longmorn

New CEO bump.
  8. Pete Longmorn

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Chairman - Björn Vilhelm Dierks Director - Klas Moreau Director - Karl Linus Norén Director - Leif Åke Evander Andersson
  9. Pete Longmorn

Source is Mindarks IR site. https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/press-releases/ There are rules about how this kind of information gets released since Mindark is a publicly traded company. My job involves data collecting, hence the speed :)
  10. Pete Longmorn

"Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigned for personal reasons last Saturday, and today it has been confirmed that Leif Evander Andersson will be appointed as the acting CEO until the company can appoint a CEO." This disclosure contains information that Mindark PE AB is obliged to make public pursuant to...
  11. Pete Longmorn

I lowered the prices, come get it.
  12. Pete Longmorn

Up we go.
  13. Pete Longmorn

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Change the color of last years prize to incentivize playerbase? - [insert angry Drake] Change the color of som iconic armors to irritate the playerbase? - [insert happy Drake]
  14. Pete Longmorn

Thursday bump.
  15. Pete Longmorn

Vigi is a little greyish now.
Back