Recent content by Phille

1. Phille

Buying: Buying Ewe Ep Military

Hi im searsching for a Ewe-Ep Military, so i you have one please send me and offer i cant refuse ;).
  2. Phille

6k iron hof

Very nice, grats to you. Saw your tower today, nice one. Now im gonna go find me one too.
  3. Phille

Old Screenies; Nostalgia time!

Oh man i miss the old days, with the constant loots and ctds hehe. And the funny bugs hehe, but jump hunting ruled. You just ran faster and jumped and turned mid air and shot the animal and continued to run. I never used an armor back then, i could kill big armax with a mk 2 and some patience hehe.
  4. Phille

Selling Kilic kek unlimited

Very nice sword, would bid on it if i had the peds. But now i can just look ҉
  5. Phille

1337 Pantomime

For all you nerds out there (including me) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtETUlsbI18.
  6. Phille

Biggest lottery ever.

83123 come one now :)
  7. Phille

Toughest mobs you've soloed - without dying

The biggest mobs ive soloed is Atrox Old alpha and Hogglo Matures, and some of those bigger aurli devastators. With Full Jaguar+5bs and maddox iv with dante.
  8. Phille

S:Handgun skill

Dom was right, i was wondering how much peds you would get for selling 3700lvs of hg.
  9. Phille

S:Handgun skill

Btw how much can you get for this much hg skills?
  10. Phille

Withdrawal timer

I made a withdrawal for 15k peds in 2007-04-07 and i got them for days ago 2007-05-31. Weee, this is gonna be a good summer vacation hehe. Was afraid i had typed something wrong so i wouldnt get the money but here they are hehe.
  11. Phille

warlock

Ha, i remember when the warlocks got bugged. So that every one killed gave atleast a global, i remember that Ck got alot of hofs :).
  12. Phille

Withdrawal Time Under The Microscope

Kygon, how did you get your confirmation. Did you get it by mail?
  13. Phille

Withdrawal Time Under The Microscope

How do you know when they are ready with your withdrawal (if you do not wanna check you account every day hehe). Do they send you an email to you, or what? I withdrawed my money today, and can gladly say ive profited alot hehe. And if they are handled after the registration date, it shouldnt...
  14. Phille

Word Association

Blind............
  15. Phille

Your weapon progression.

I started with outbacko-mk2-adj v1- (played a lil with and and then sold it for profits)ml-35-mkv- M7a1-Maddox Iv.
Back