Recent content by Photon

1. Photon

Price Check Improved Strikehammer, Twen Tier 4.51 (TIR 199/200)

I have no clear idea of how much anyone would pay for this, so any and all comments more than welcome. Needless to say it's a pretty good weapon
  2. Photon

Selling: * NEW * Spina Armor Blueprints

Cool, thanks for the info! I haven't entered the mothership yet so have no idea! :ROFLMAO:
  3. Photon

What about the fused bioplating - does that drop from the queen, or from mobs in the queen's lair?
  4. Photon

Those are L blueprints for UL armour - how many clicks per print? Is it just the one?
  5. Photon

Price Check SF MS EQUUS FIREBIRD VALUE

Star-Finder/Path-Finder with maybe 1500 SI, 20K SI - (50k, 80k) Mothership with ok SI (10k SI per module, 40k total) - 120 -130k Equus/Firebird - 40k
  6. Photon

Mot Globals Proteron

Nice one Rany. Top job (y)
  7. Photon

When multiple auto loot pill guzzlers collide...

My assumption was that it has to do with who is closest to the dead mob at the time. I might be wrong
  8. Photon

Shaolin TWEN Edition

Happy 20th Anniversay Shaolin! Congratulations to one of the oldest, fully functioning societies in Entropia. This is quite a milestone. I'm so proud to be a small part of it. To my fellow socmates, you make Shaolin what it is - a vibrant, friendly, happy place in a weird and wonderful...
  9. Photon

Selling: SOLD! T7 Mod Merc updated

What's the TIR on this?
  10. Photon

Achievement: 500k skills

Massive gratz Rany. Strong work as usual :)
  11. Photon

Buying: Modern Mayhem Armour Parts (M)

Bump
  12. Photon

Monday bump
  13. Photon

Still searching :)
  14. Photon

515k ath chat

Whatever about the amount, with the delay in withdrawls it's not coming out of his account any time soon :ROFLMAO:
  15. Photon

Bump
Back