Recent content by Pirate

1. Pirate

Lets Give John Capital a break!

What a redundant thread o.O can't help but think I had a hand in this lol Hope you guy's throw me a ass-kissing party next time I get face-planted on the forum's :lolup: No hard feelings, welcome back JC :)
  2. Pirate

Allnighter's locked thread

Np Allnighter, really hope it work's out for you man, it's such a tricky situation all around, and definitely unfortunate. Many thank's as well to all the poster's of EU that took the time to share there idea's and thoughts here as well :) Can't believe they blamed your luckiness, that's...
  3. Pirate

JohnCapitol >> Not necessarily, however sure I believe it can hurt his believability from the original post being locked. It's informative, and a lot can relate, as well as learn from it. I understand your point John. You wanted to make sure there was validity of the claim before someone...
  4. Pirate

Apologies, it wasn't intentional to make it so wide.... Just had to make a lot of responses and did via notepad for the various quotes. Kind of came out that way >.<. As for the anarchy, no one's upset here. Or at least to my knowledge, just a simple thread made to remind others of the original...
  5. Pirate

Executor : -------------------------------------------------------------------- lol, prob right. Bummer I like Book Antiqua, look's all fancypants! EU's Most Wanted : -------------------------------------------------------------------- Good question about it being re-opened, viable I...
  6. Pirate

I see you point wholly Ratez. No one want's false accusation's thrown at them, or a ruined rep. I agree with that. However, no one also want's there legitimate claim, dismissed without investigation as a hoax either. :) Haha, for sure PW3CKA! Changed! Yea maybe he'll find that random ATH...
  7. Pirate

Next Post -------
  8. Pirate

Absolutely not, you misunderstand why I made this post entirely. I made this replica post of the one I sent you, in fact, to return some credit to the original poster, and the opinion that the thread had no real reason for being deleted. I just sent the same PM back to you. I wanted this...
  9. Pirate

Let me start this thread by providing the original link to the discussed topic : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/196509-hell-my-soc-m8-giving-up.html This thread was made, as a informative loss by a society member, and what occured to them recently regarding some...
  10. Pirate

Selling: Omegaton Epsilon Highrise Apartment

Apartment sold, thank's Bjorn! Hope you like it!
  11. Pirate

Thank's Tim :), will send my guy over there in the morning to pick it up, much appreciated.

Thank's Tim :), will send my guy over there in the morning to pick it up, much appreciated.
  12. Pirate

Just blew out your male set of Emine in the shop, hoping you can throw up arm's/thigh's by...

Just blew out your male set of Emine in the shop, hoping you can throw up arm's/thigh's by tommorrow if you get a chance. Thanks
  13. Pirate

Got it Bjorn :) Auction on hold
  14. Pirate

Selling: Boar Male Unlimited & ....

Bump for a nice set of armor's :) GL on those Jag Arm's!
  15. Pirate

b u m p u m p
Back