Recent content by Pivips

1. P

Info: I wanted to come back but my account is gone after 3 months.

dang thats lucky, here they say my account doesn't exist anymore in live chat and when i try to login i get an error message that the account doesn't exist. it's just so weird, i never got a ban or account closing notice. i check my mails daily and would have seen it. i just remember having 1...
  2. P

yeah i know that by now that i got my money taken by a guy who has bad intentions, it was my own fault. can you please link me to the tread so i can read if it has anything to do with me? i finally wanna know whats going on since i did nothing wrong myself. they can't punish me for my own...
  3. P

Message to Henrik Nel Jerkrot: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-wanted-to-come-back-but-my-account-is-gone-after-3-months.288332/ restore my account please!!!!!!! entropia support doesn't answer ffs -.- I don't care if you're sitting on an island sipping cock tails...
  4. P

Well, the point of this post is that i got scammed trough the auction house instead of selling my auds for 100 ped they went for 10 ped thats how low this scumbag has his orders just in case someone doesn't double check. Theres even a thread about him, go read it you can google his name. Sure it...
  5. P

I was kind of a "newer" player, i "was" a level 33 Sniper, sweater 9, evader 17 and so on in nearly 2 years. i sure spend some money on the game too. Not only time in this sense. But i also played other games. it's not like i spend 1000's of $'s but it's just the point that they don't even reply...
  6. P

Seems like it finally worked, i got a very easy one this time. i tried like 30 times before and gave up. :P thank you again for the reminder to this page!
  7. P

yeah i saw that when i hit f5 :) on the send a message page i got issues with the captcha, it keeps failing even though i put the right letters in. :(
  8. P

i just get a red "Invalid username or password" warning, when i try to reset password it says "You will receive an email message with your Username and a link for setting a new Password." nothing comes.. for the asshole part, i was a bit pissed that i got this reply in chat there, so yeah.. i...
  9. P

Hello Katie, shouldn't that mean i could still "reactivate" it by a login as in every other online game? idk.. it's been just 3 months, barely. And the support isn't helpful at all.. they don't reply to mails and in live chat they say they got no access to it. And when i ask to escalate it to...
  10. P

well, if you count an account worthless after investing alot of time into it, go on. :)
  11. P

Greetings pcf people! :) 3 months ago i got scammed trough the auction house by a pretty well known guy. i decided to quit and gave away the rest of my stuff to a newbie and he was really happy about that lr-20 and some ammo after that i uninstalled the game. i just rolled the daily wheel from...
Back