Recent content by plejer

1. P

Question: get teleporters with sleipnir?

thanks, i was just really curious. you hear a lot of things and sometimes it makes you wonder..... if i ever get rich i'll get me a sleipnir, though :wtg:
  2. P

Question: get teleporters with sleipnir?

hi, is it true that you can collect teleporters with a sleipnir? if so, do you just hoover over them or do you actually have to land? thanks.
  3. P

Question: coordinates for rocktropia teleporters?

thanks dilly, didn't know they had the rocktropia map aswell :ahh:
  4. P

Question: coordinates for rocktropia teleporters?

hi everybody, i feel ready for rocktropia :). i wonder if any list (forum post, web page etc) exists with the coordinates for the rocktropia teleporters? thanks.
  5. P

Help: where to commission my car?

thanks, i'm on my way :yay:
  6. P

Help: where to commission my car?

so, i finally got a car from auction and now i'm supposed to commission it. i went to port atlantis and searched for some kind of terminal but didn't find anything. can someone tell me where to go? thanks :)
  7. P

Question: damage on parked vehicle?

thanks all of you for your response :)
  8. P

Question: damage on parked vehicle?

hi everybody, i've been away for half a year and have a question about vehicles. if i park a car outside my appartment (building) or a house, can it take damage from mobs and other players (by gunfire for example)? thanks :)
  9. P

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

hello marco. i tried to show respect to other players and stood in line waiting, and what did that get me? a car? some players were collecting several cars each. is this behaviour what you're encouraging, is this what's called an event? is this the way to attract new players to eu? no way. why...
  10. P

Ready, Steady, Go!

some of us were waiting at the same tp the whole day without a sign of emma or simon. some guy came along and said he got three (3) cars but whined about the first car that broke immediately. ma, why not just place a car in each avatar's inventory showing up at login? smooth operation as always...
  11. P

Help: where are the warriors?

thanks both of you, i'll just go there and get myself killed now :)
  12. P

Help: where are the warriors?

hi people, i wonder if anyone can tell me where to find warriors, i simply can't locate them? thanks.
  13. P

Question: nallo table lamp bp drops?

thanks for the info. i'd like to buy 5 table lamps and 5 wall lamps but i never see any on auction, so i figured i could do them myself :)
  14. P

Question: nallo table lamp bp drops?

hi, i wonder if anyone knows from what bp(s) the nallo table lamp bp drops? thanks.
  15. P

Question: electromagnetic accelerator power unit?

got it :yay: got the quest update after the 27:th eviscerator. what would i do without this forum and you guys :D thanks.
Back