Recent content by PopFuzz

1. PopFuzz

Mothership Hunting Tax

I think there is a lot of people who would like to space hunt more and I was thinking to encourage more mother ships to be used, that they should allow mother ship owners to set a tax rate for all loot created with the mothership. This way they can provide their mothership for use and make a...
  2. PopFuzz

New Idea, Warp Gates controled Land Grab Style

I had an idea for a New weekly PVP event in space. Each planet would have a warp gate. This gate would be in a safe non pvp area and can warp you instantly to any other warp gate in the solar system and the gate on the other side would also be safe from PVP. The warp gates could be used to...
  3. PopFuzz

Rebalance MindForce Implants!

Why not make the chip itself determine how much decay is on the implant rather then the same decay on the implant per use regardless of chip level? That is you can use any implant you want and the electric III would decay any of the implants at the same rate and a electric V would decay the...
  4. PopFuzz

Looking to Mentor New Players

I am looking to mentor new players, I have over 3 years experience in game and know pretty well how the system works. If you want to be a serious player and want someone you can ask advice and tips on the best use of your time or stretching your dollars the furthest if you decide to deposit...
  5. PopFuzz

Selling: Katsuichi Honor Blueprints

Hey Everyone, I want to sell my two Katsuichi Honor Blueprints I am looking to get 13K for the pair or 8K for one but make me an offer if you are interested, I would consider items as well in trade. Swords sell about 5-10 a week with peak weeks up to 20 when the game is busy. Also a great bp...
  6. PopFuzz

PopFuzz's Mining Theorys

I 100% agree with spawn waves, it happens in all three professions. If I hunt Fresco I am more likely to loot a second HL14 when I loot 1. When I am crafting I am more likely to loot a rare BP the same run or day I loot one etc. I have a feeling it has more to do with ones own Loot cycle...
  7. PopFuzz

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

This really sucks. I do suggest going and getting a police report though if that will get the ship back its worth the few hours of your time and having an official police report to give to MA may lead to the AV being banned sooner. In 2006 I had someone use the routing and account numbers on a...
  8. PopFuzz

FREE Spacecraft SI upgrades

I believe the problem with collateral is that once the SI is made all the materials are gone (correct me if I am wrong though there could be a material return). That being said, I am good friends with Mike in game and Trust him 100% I am sure all his soc mates at Planet Express would say the...
  9. PopFuzz

Achievement: 10K Aurli Mission completed

Assuming your level 85 hit and damage. Camo Arms Jungle Stalker + evil amp is 2.626 eco (Dmg per pec) at about 60 dps Genesis Prism of Destruction is 2.879 eco (dmg per pec) at about 71 dps The eco alone would mean the Jungle Stalker would cost 9.3% more in addition the dps difference would...
  10. PopFuzz

Achievement: 10K Aurli Mission completed

What is your hit and dmg level on Jungle Stalker? Assuming your not 100% maxed that would show the additional cost per kill on the mobs.
  11. PopFuzz

Locked accounts

I saw a bunch of strashes hofs/globals without the breaking message as well. Ma109 are only 35 drops and I believe the message shows up with 5-10 drops left meaning it will be there in 10-30% of the globals hofs someone gets. Off the top of my head I can't remeber the % of tt left when you...
  12. PopFuzz

Get involved: Help test hunting

Actually thinking about what some people have said in this thread, there may be a cap to the amount you spend on a mob that will be compensated. By that I mean it may be 2-3 times the normal cost to kill a mob. Any more spent then that will not be compensated. For example letting a mob regen...
  13. PopFuzz

Get involved: Help test hunting

I have used e-15 on oppalo, tt hand gun, p4 and I have also used dante on Sk30, Maddox IV, CB 13 etc. Again all my results showed me loot was closer connected to the TT spent in the hunt and not the damage delt. I had thought about eco vs overamping etc for a few months when I kept on having...
  14. PopFuzz

Why Not Increase Enhancer Output on Successful Attempts?

it should be like regular component crafting. For instance on basic sheet metal your avg success is 9-12 sheets. On about 1 in 25 clicks you get a slightly larger stack and about 1-100 you get a 35-50 sheet stack. Alot of higher tt textures follow the same patter 1 texture on avg success, 2-3...
  15. PopFuzz

Pricecheck on Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted

Woot not bad, tier 2 is gonna be great ;)
Back