Recent content by Prescott

1. Prescott

Returning to The game!

Hello dear Calypso community. I have decided to return to The game... I have not played Since 2014 and seems alot of exciting things has happened Since then. Whats new? And can i change these new awful controls back to how it used to be? Anyone remember me btw? :)
  2. Prescott

Achievement: Entropia Master

I dont think i have seen anyone increase as fast as you... since a couple years ago... you remind alot of an avatar called "colonel lee bowles" are you related?
  3. Prescott

Preparing to start playing again (gear?)

Thanks! ??
  4. Prescott

Well i consider myself mid-level. So something suit for mid level mobs. Lets say ambulimax gear? Young to old. Only L weapons.
  5. Prescott

Hey guys! I have decided to become more active again. Problem is i sold most hunt gear, and im feeling a bit lost looking at the auction. What you recomend for a lvl55 laser sniper hit/dmg? Thanks!
  6. Prescott

Can i run EU on max settings with a budget card?

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Based on the info above it should be fine to run it on max with: Budgetcard such as gtx 750 , and similiar. Together with intel skylake 6400 quad 2.7ghz. 8gb ram Ssd drive. This is the office pc im considering. Much love to all of you for the feedback! We the...
  7. Prescott

Can i run EU on max settings with a budget card?

Hello guys, Planing on buying a new office computer. Strong focus on cpu and ssd. But how does todays budget cards stand against a 6 year old radeonHD4890 that i know can play it on max? Any experience with low end but modern cards?
  8. Prescott

Help my project :)

Also: If you have any questions I will gladly answer.
  9. Prescott

Help my project :)

Hello my fellow Entropians! I have recently started a small project on Indiegogo trying to fund a project. In short im trying to raise some funds to pay of my drivers licence fee, as me and my family greatly depend on this license. My dilema is that i cant afford the license and Im also unable...
  10. Prescott

hell amp? on calypso?

Hey! I got a question. I see alot of new amps on calypso auction. Thesecare rt amps, and description says they only work on rt and hell. Is it true? Because they seem cheap for their efficiency. Can i use them on calypso?
  11. Prescott

project fail - a mining log from a bad miner

Update: run (7-12) TT COST: 1810 TT INC: 5789,04 TT RESULT: +3979,04 PMU: -149 SMU: 86,45 ------------------------ TOTAL RESULT (12 RUNS) TT COST: 4770 TT INC: 7883,46 TT RESULT: +3113,46 PMU: -433 SMU: 189,01 TT% RETURN: 165,27% RESULT INCL PMU&SMU: +2869,47 also got loads of unsold MU...
  12. Prescott

Sorry i misunderstood you regarding the chipping part. Yes i have chiped out a few times, but not recently. my digging skill is around 40, so maybe thats what i would have been perhaps... yeah 3 towers, i guess im not that bad maybe... Thanks for saying those nice words to me! its good for my...
  13. Prescott

First of all thanks for the grats :) it came as a total surprise! well this turn things around for the better indeed... Lets take a look! Total TT cost: 4040 Total TT inc: 7215,87 Total result (TT+PMU & SMU) = + 3026,3 % Return TT: 178,61% PMU: -334 SMU: +184 (ofc got loads of unsold MU) oh...
  14. Prescott

First runs run 1-6 TT Cost: 2960 TT loot: 2094,42 PMU: :-284 SMU: :+102,56 TT Result: -1047,02 % TT return: 70,76 % Return after SMU and PMU: -1228,46
  15. Prescott

Hey guys and gals! I have decided to share my mining results in this log, for everyone to see. It shall be known as project fail. For your enjoyment :) I keep updating/posting. Cheers! And may the hof be with you.
Back