Recent content by Pretto Loco

1. Pretto Loco

Enhancer & Weapon Shop - PA MALL Floor 2 #11

Thank you for a quite well equipped shop with fair markups and for a Sign outside the shop that actually let you know whats inside. Not some: Humpty Dumpty's This & That Mr Cool's Scrapyard Lady MakeAPed's Little Bit of Everything As a fairly tired mall runner I just CBA to enter a shop...
  2. Pretto Loco

The " New" mining since last VU

Took a break from mining when loads of land areas on Amethera had oil and lyst fillers cranked up. Do we still have a lyst and oil filler situation or have they tuned that down? Years of exploring just to get loads of lyst and oil thrown at you is a joke. Only expensive lesson I learned is "Do...
  3. Pretto Loco

UE5: Top Unimportant Things I Want to See

I would like to see an update to the mob AI. UE seems to have lot to offer for developers when it comes to AI. If moving to UE5 is moving towards more realism then more realistic behaviours in mobs would really add to that realism. At least give the mobs some better knowledge of the environment...
  4. Pretto Loco

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Another green dot in my friend list disappears into the memory lane of avas not logged in for long. I met Conc first time on Next Island where he was very active for a very long time. I dont know why but I instantly felt that he had ambitions with his life in Entropia, and for sure he surpassed...
  5. Pretto Loco

Anyone know Misty Dressto Kill?

Hi! Due to a slight mishap in the auction I need to get in contact with Misty Dressto Kill. She/he added me as friend but I removed the request before I noticed the ah mistake. I readded her/him and sent a PM but havent heard from her/him in days. If you know her/him and have any other way of...
  6. Pretto Loco

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

Thank you for saving me a bunch of peds for nothing tiering my excavator. Please let us know if MA gets back to you.
  7. Pretto Loco

www.CalypsoMap.com

Incredibly useful for restless hunters looking for new prey :shower: Thank you for all that work. I hope it won't be a total nusance updating it whenever stuff changes (as they always do). To make that work easier you might concider admin privileges and an admin interface, so you wont have to...
  8. Pretto Loco

Help: Humor thread. " YOU KNOW LOOT IS BAD WHEN YOU......"

When you start thinking what you should do with your life.
  9. Pretto Loco

13k on last probe (Rich 23 size) in AU (video)

Gratz :) pogo is the dance of towers, hands down :shower: (still waiting for mine to pop)
  10. Pretto Loco

hey y'all

Hi there il. Never to late for a hi and hello as a newcomer, even if you joined 2005 :) Nah! Got tired of staying safe but I am doing well.
  11. Pretto Loco

Suggestion: Cut of the blodflow to the leeches

I dont know about rare items but I wonder how many times mined resources and materials circulates between resellers before it ends up in a crafting machine. And what happens to the supply in mobs, ground and crafting machines when it goes like: miner/hunter/crafter > reseller, reseller...
  12. Pretto Loco

What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

Don't bother about Henriks repeated comments about you being the "old guy" Magnus. Most of us playing are older than you anyway. :D
  13. Pretto Loco

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

I really have fond memories from my first steps on Calypso, as I have with my first kiss IRL. But me and maybe some of you other have lost your virtual virginity ages ago, the thrill is just not the same. Why is that? Is it because of Mindark or the PPs failing to thrill us anymore or us players...
  14. Pretto Loco

Uber: SimplyLyst

Gz chai :yay:
  15. Pretto Loco

Release 17.2 Video Interview

I am quite impressed. A little nervous My and two humble hunks from Mindark who seemingly looks proud to have been part of this for so many years. I guess it took some convincing to make this video happen. ... ... also made me quite happy to hear. I hope you manage to squeeze us all in on the...
Back