Recent content by Princess|ComPet

1. Princess|ComPet

FYI: abilities

Thank you for posting this! :) guys you can upgrade your abilities when you reach a certain level! Like Bleddynapturner said above, go to a ability and click on the arrow next to Level 1 :cool:
  2. Princess|ComPet

Info: ComPet Beta Winners: Round 4

Hi LMTR, We are working on the battle system, this is why we have a Beta phase so that we can test things and improve them along the way :) so don't you worry! We will deliver a nice working Arena soon :yay:
  3. Princess|ComPet

The game is only available for the Deed holders at this moment. We're planning on releasing a Soft Launch soon so that everyone else can start playing it too. Also, we are able to spot people who plays with more than one account to boost up their ranking. We are making sure that no one wins the...
  4. Princess|ComPet

We'll talk about this with the team and see what we can do about it : ) We always check for cheaters in the system and if we spot someone cheating to gain the 500 PED prize then we will ban the player. What do you mean by double account? : )
  5. Princess|ComPet

That's weird, we haven't done that. I haven't had any difficulties logging in myself with different accounts. Could you provide us with more information regarding this? Could you perhaps post it in a new thread in the Feedback section? : ) That would be awesome.
  6. Princess|ComPet

ComPet Beta winners Round 4 Players: * NZJonny5 * Unity * Demoniac Has reached a shared first position in the end of Round 4 and will all three receive 500 PED each on their accounts, at the end of the Beta period. Well played! :) Make sure to email: contact@competgame.com your ID account...
  7. Princess|ComPet

Question: A pirate ship's strategies.

Mmm...wait, you're talking about gummy worms right? ;)
  8. Princess|ComPet

Info: Compet Beta Winners: Round 3

Hi LMTR, The device ID can be find in your profile. You just tap the Profile button twice and a pop-up should pop up with your unique device ID : )
  9. Princess|ComPet

Question: A pirate ship's strategies.

Oooo I like your work of art. Let me just ask, who has the jar of dirt? ; )
  10. Princess|ComPet

Help: logging in to compet

What battle pack are you using? & what level is your pet on ? :)
  11. Princess|ComPet

I know. I apologize for the inconvenience. I found this out today and I would've mentioned it earlier if I'd know.
  12. Princess|ComPet

Hi Yoshii, we decided to not wipe the system this week! :yay:
  13. Princess|ComPet

Hi Tony! Saw that you managed to link your account : ) just a note if you didn't know, we wipe the system every Monday due the rounds we have every week and also for testing purposes. The wipes will stop when we release ComPet as a Soft Launch. UPDATE: I spoke with one of guys at the team and...
  14. Princess|ComPet

Struggler and I

Hmm we have not experienced this on our end (yet?) Also you can guard your gold with a pet : ) you might still lose gold though but not as much without a pet guard. You can also buy a shield which will shield up your whole village :)
  15. Princess|ComPet

Question: Gold to Peds

Hi Gandalf! You can't exchange gold and diamonds into PED because those currencies can be generated in-game by the players without money being put into the game.
Back