Recent content by qimatluo

1. Q

Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

This will merge Evey's idea and your first idea. To use the level to filter out most of free players.
  2. Q

Also a good suggestion, thanks.
  3. Q

Yes, because he was force log me out, that's why previous chat log will become grey. And his action is force me do what ever he want, otherwise will log me out. The good thing is live support Chronos contact to me later, so I realize not all the live support are like him. Live support Heimdall...
  4. Q

I think you didn't read this part clearly. But looks you didn't really understand my point, so I'll stop discuss with you until you reply useful information.
  5. Q

By the way, I also share this information in game, and a player tell me he farming skill for 10 years and never happens that thing. I believe this game has many years people farming skill there and affect or not affect hunters. An I may be the first one which don't affect anyone at the moment...
  6. Q

2020-11-22 08:06:01 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] PLEASE STOP USING MULCIBERS TO FARM EVADE. GO NW AND USE THE EVISCERATORS After I PM him, I go to Zychion Citadel from Icarus and give a try. When I try that and I get logged out because I go to North East. At the moment there...
  7. Q

But I don't think I broken any rule. When live support log me out, there is no hunters.
  8. Q

You have eagle eyes, even though my contribution is not so much. (compare to deposit player) I play about 2 years, so I also teaching new players who willing to ask. I have bunch of eco way trick to play this game can share. When I have a better computer I plan to be a streamer and it will be...
  9. Q

Nice, you bring up a new solution to solve the issue by game design. Like some event only for some specific level. Even this way not really solve the problem because the same level player still can do the same thing. But in real case that level player may not doing like that, so it should filter...
  10. Q

You are totally get my point. I try to asking about the "Fair", why free player always need to be treated like a garbage. If MA said: "Yes, you don't pay us, so we treat you in unfair way." Then I'll accept it. Because that's the company decision. But if non-MA people say that. To me is not...
  11. Q

To me it's all the same in this game. I want to hunt here, I think HoF is on this area, I can take all of them. And all of you guys go away, that's my place. I want to mining here, this is my HoF mining spot, I don't want any other player mining here, this is my place. Everyone's action...
  12. Q

Some of people misunderstand my point. What Evey said is about: Hunters hunting mob and people affects their hunting. What Taldur said is about: You play for free, you don't pay anything. But my point is why we need to leave when hunters coming? For example: I want to skill Dodge, so I choose...
  13. Q

I already create a support case, just want to see different opinion so I post in forum. In support case you only can see official opinion. My point is only: I'm here first. Why I need to leave because someone want to hunt here?
  14. Q

Today when I at Icarus Camp, I saw a local message by live support Heimdall. 2020-11-22 08:06:01 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] PLEASE STOP USING MULCIBERS TO FARM EVADE. GO NW AND USE THE EVISCERATORS I'm a free player and also farming defense skills at Zychion Citadel. So I'm...
Back