Recent content by Quartz Rose

1. Quartz Rose

Squid Arms...I finally got in but everyone looks like they are Squids

I'll see about the drivers...the install...well... we just did ...though I suppose we could try it again...though my husband might kill me, irl
  2. Quartz Rose

I can't believe no one has responded...Bump Wow, with everyone out there I can't believe no one has responded :confused: or had any thoughts...I prob. should have said 'HELP' :hammer: in the title
  3. Quartz Rose

I finally got in (after shelling out the cash to upgrade my memory since the vu). My graphics check is yellow. Some things look fine...ie my Santa hat and wings BUT my clothes (and everyone elses) are all projecting planes so that everyone looks a little octopussy or squiddy AND nearly...
  4. Quartz Rose

Hey Sis, I have upgraded my comp and still can't get ingame...support does not appear to be of...

Hey Sis, I have upgraded my comp and still can't get ingame...support does not appear to be of much help. I think I have not ben in since some time in Jan 09. I have several hundred dollars worth of items and an apartment I don't want to loose. I have a gold card...which makes it tricky...if it...
  5. Quartz Rose

Vixen78 & Jambon, Tie The Knot!!

LOL, That was supposed to be a cap letter D...for a BIG smile!!!
  6. Quartz Rose

Vixen78 & Jambon, Tie The Knot!!

gggggrrrrrraaaaaaatttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
  7. Quartz Rose

ALL Face settings unlocked @ Sorg

:eek: :yay: :D GGGRRRRAAAATTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! :cool: +rep
  8. Quartz Rose

What trick from EU have you used in RL?

:idea: I tried the anxious/fidgity/I'm in a hurry e-mote at the Dr's office. :D :confused: :( :mad: Unfortunately, I did not get in to see the Dr. any faster!! :scratch2: I guess I'm the only one who wants to get away from that e-mote as fast as I can! ;)
  9. Quartz Rose

What trick from EU have you used in RL?

:lolup: Good one Goldbricker!!!
  10. Quartz Rose

To anyone who knew Redler Douglas.

I did not know him but I am so sorry to hear about it! Death is very difficult to deal with especially when it is sudden and unexpected!! Obviously your father was very lucky to have such thoughtful and wonderful children for posting this information in the forum. Undoubtedly he was a good man...
  11. Sisters from the back

Sisters from the back

Cindy Cee Spencer and Crystal Rose Quartz from behind at Wolverene Hope
  12. Me and My Big Sis

Me and My Big Sis

Cindy Cee Spencer and Crystal Rose Quartz at Wolverene Hope
  13. Rose "Through the Eyes of A Sister"

Rose "Through the Eyes of A Sister"

Crystal Rose Quartz
  14. Sis with Scenery

Sis with Scenery

Cindy Cee Spencer, VU at Wolverene Hope
  15. Quartz Rose

Massive Argo Spawn at the Orb!

MA...you ARE international!! So are we!! Never events for employed Americans...10:00 am Phleez!!
Back