Recent content by quddusaliquddus

1. Q

Looking for Hunting Soc

Hi :), Im looking for a soc that hunts a lot. If your soc fits the bill - let me know. BTW -Im from the UK, so mostly UK-based members (of the soc) would be more convenient. PM/Reply to this thread if interested. Thanks Regards Grandmaster
  2. Q

Mentor Not Around

Hi all :D, I had a mentor a while back and now I've lost touch with him even though he still shows up as my mentor. What can I do about this? Thanks Q
  3. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Thanks chrome. I will checkout the website.
  4. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Thanks for the PM. Will PM back.
  5. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Thanks for the tip. BTW - How many socs are we allowed to join simultaneously?
  6. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Im not too picky about these minor things. Just 'Grandmaster' will do.
  7. Q

Looking for Mentor .. I think

Hi. Thanks for the info. It seems as if I have a menor -but I dont know whether he still plays :( Worse still - I dont think I've graduated. Im in a pile of snable dung now Does anyone know whether "Ice Icy Cool" plays anymore?
  8. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Many Thanks ...
  9. Q

Looking for Mentor .. I think

Hi :D, I played EU a while back and now I've forgotten whether I took on a mentor or not. How do I check I am able to get a mentor? Regards Q
  10. Q

Hi Dude. I would like to join Dragons Shadow. How do I go about doing this? Have you guys got a...

Hi Dude. I would like to join Dragons Shadow. How do I go about doing this? Have you guys got a website? Or do I meet someone in-game? Cheers Q
  11. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Thanks Kiriku. I actually have long list of friends in entropia but they've either stopped playing (which I doubt) or theyre not online at the moment or something. They're names appear red in-game. Why Hallo there Dragon Shadow! Have you got a website or something? How should I proceed to join...
  12. Q

Looking to Join Soc

OK. I started playing E a while back. Then for various reasons I stopped. Now I want to start again - but I've forgotten the map, creature, etc .... details I have an opalo, some armour, ammo, some sweat, some other bits and bobs which im looking to sell. Skills - Sweating and Shooting Opalo...
  13. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Hi :D, I am looking to join a Soc especially to go on hunts with. Are there any partcular socs you would recomend/ Thanks Q
  14. Q

Looking for a Mentor from the UK

I am no longer looking foe a mentor. Thanks for the interest. :)
Back