Recent content by Queen

1. Queen

Just a Quick hello, dropped in to see whats going on and I can see improvements in graphics but...

Just a Quick hello, dropped in to see whats going on and I can see improvements in graphics but from what i have read gameplay is full of bug's and loot is worse. So i am glad i left when i did dont need the frustration i get enough of that in college. I am well into my second year of Med school...
  2. Queen

News: News Staff Threatened

Sorry to hear of this really a bad bad thing, makes my blood boil. If you need anything i have some truth serum availible as well i am trained in military interogation methods. I'll strart with the finger nails one at a time ripping them off...
  3. Queen

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Ok then I support the cause but i dont play anymore and have sold out completly no skills or armour not even a stick to hit anything with lol. I'll ask my uncle to support but he is so busy these days, but from what i heard he kicks butt.
  4. Queen

Yes Harold still alive lol just been so busy with work and college no time for anything else...

Yes Harold still alive lol just been so busy with work and college no time for anything else. But doing just peachy, how you doing Haorld?
  5. Queen

Not sure this is ok or not but i have some sad news. I will be leaving PE for good and pursuing...

Not sure this is ok or not but i have some sad news. I will be leaving PE for good and pursuing my medical career. I just have lost all intrest in PE and any other game i used to play, my heart is just not into it anymore. My only concern in life is medicine and not games it's all i think about...
  6. Queen

Thanks jak for the utoob link:) was very informative. I have some sad news tho i will be leaving...

Thanks jak for the utoob link:) was very informative. I have some sad news tho i will be leaving PE and not sure this is apropiat place i know it is not allowed on forum but mabey here is ok. Anyway have decided to leave and pursue my career and just dont have time for or am i into pe or any...
  7. Queen

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids)

Thot it very cute and wise so I had to share...Lol HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? (written by kids) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.. -- Alan, age 10 No...
  8. Queen

New group: Single in Entropia

Sorry but had some serious life changes little to no time for PE, hardly any for forum so much to do so little time in the day.:( I will try to post more for support.;)
  9. Queen

Happy Birthday too me

Thanks everyone for your post and words of wisdom.:)Today i payed my first bill ever, my car insurance.(you are right Burnsey my dad meant business) And yes onyx oz Zombie i was never expected to pay any bills but i did have to work around the house with no allowance, never really had one of...
  10. Queen

Happy Birthday too me

I am now 18 years of age:yay: And life has just gotten serious since now i have to work.And dad has told me to start paying my share of the bills today got that notice in my birthday card.:( Owell i am just happy that i am a legal adult now and can do what i want when i want.:D Oh and thankyou...
  11. Queen

sorry Kimmi since i arrived back in california i have had little time for play. have spent mabey...

sorry Kimmi since i arrived back in california i have had little time for play. have spent mabey a total of 1 hour on computor. Not sure how long it will be before i will log in again as things here are busy. but will try to make time if i can on fouth but cannot promise much, big family get...
  12. Queen

Thats cause I am a girl:rolleyes:

Thats cause I am a girl:rolleyes:
  13. Queen

sorry for the noobish........

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/36167-how-use-forum-faq.html
  14. Queen

Hi:) love what you did with your page. And sir odd you can never have enough purple......um and...

Hi:) love what you did with your page. And sir odd you can never have enough purple......um and pink got to have some pink.
  15. Queen

Hi Mike:) I have need of your services. When and where we can meet?

Hi Mike:) I have need of your services. When and where we can meet?
Back