Recent content by Randalthor78

1. R

Price Check Svempa T5

Hi was wondering how much this gun costs http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=525
  2. R

UL SIB Weapon similar DPS to Armatrix BC-45

How do you filter for UL wepons on entropiawiki?
  3. R

Mele weapons and shrapnels

why should you not be able to attach bouth? One durability amp slot and one damage amp slot
  4. R

Mele weapons and shrapnels

This is a very good suggestion. I vote for this one :yay:
  5. R

Question: Ares Ring, still useful?

I think this is realy intersting :) But i still belive DPP is still very important. I also think its like atomicstorm says its like at the poker tables MA take the rake no matter what. Now what the mid is depends on what the rake % is, lets say 5% for this thought experiment. That means mid is...
  6. R

My Swunting Experiment on Arkadia

Hey time for an update a bit late because been sick the last few days and have not played the game. I finished stage 2 on caraboks got some dex, i am at 172/1000 on stage 3. other then that nothing special to report. Getting Close to 100 Health hopefully i make it before next update :)...
  7. R

Thanks swunty will do :D Blink I did heal on the monuras in the test and when i did the mm snarg. I dont heal on the caraboks and gallard. Caraboks are by far the best for skilling evade of the two i dont heal on. i moved 6% on my proffesion last night on a 100 swunted carabok. I do however...
  8. R

So New update one day early this time :) i am in Space heading for ark as we speak to continue the swunting. On my time on caly i sold the ring and got myself 2 CLD's so happy about that. I also did the MM snarg Witch was very good to me as they globaled a lot ended the mision on 107% TT + a...
  9. R

Selling: Aeres ring modified

Sold you can Close this now
  10. R

Selling: Aeres ring modified

As the title says selling an aeres ring modified. If interested look me up in game Sandra Freelancer Johansen
  11. R

Ok first week over and i finished my test :) Carabok----> 100/100 reward first aid skills Monura Male----> 100/100 reward 2,4 ped UA Monura Female----> 100/100 reward 2,4 ped UA Gallard----> 100/100 reward first aid skills As far as the results i found out that the Monura Male/Female is a bit...
  12. R

Loot seems a little bad but I am wondering about the return of "This mob carried no loot"

I agree that longer hunts is smarter. Short hunts may lead to you have to kill more creatures to level out, if it is like the teory of loot going in cycles of some time interval. I am a very new player only kill punys( some other stuff in teamhunts) so far, so i dont have a teory of loot yet...
  13. R

Loot seems a little bad but I am wondering about the return of "This mob carried no loot"

From my view of probability and how it works is that short or long runs should not matter that much the important thing is having a bankroll to hunt the mob your hunting to kill enough. If you kill 100.000 mos in 100 per run or 1000 pr run should not matter it wil even out in the long run. If...
  14. R

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

Done :) Will you post your findings when you are done this would be interesting to see the results ;)
Back