Recent content by Rappa

1. Rappa

Now that we have spurting blood...

I noticed the blood spatter on the beetles, before I crashed four times in a row. I didn't think it was so much a blood spatter as it was just a part of the mob animation. But yeah, thought there were legal restrictions on blood and gore.
  2. Rappa

Las Vegas Babbbbyyyyyy.....

I was in Vegas last week. Love it. Most hotels offer a free shuttle from and to the hotel. The airport is very close to the strip and taking a taxi is quite reasonable. If you are staying on the strip and mostly staying on the strip, you don't need a car as long as you don't mind some walking...
  3. Rappa

I'm just going to leave this here

:lolup: yup There is no justice in the EU. There is only Zuul.
  4. Rappa

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Rappa Spinks Furse
  5. Rappa

Entropia Universe 12.6 Release Notes

Bertha Bot, you're so sexy when you introduce new planets :)
  6. Rappa

Selling: Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (t1)

bump for the best! :yay:
  7. Rappa

Normal steelbirds Where to find?

Bueller? Bueller?
  8. Rappa

Kerberos

Can I haz pet kerby? :yay:
  9. Rappa

Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

PART of the new advertising campaign? Fine, I'll hold my breath for the better ideas then. This has potential, I'll give it that. But as it was already pointed out, outreach via social media is really hit or miss and can ultimately do more damage than good. Why not reach out on MySpace as...
  10. Rappa

Isis Lr.47Ag (L)

Nice find!!! :yay:
  11. Rappa

"Operation failed because of internal error."

They are one way teleports now, part of the "less services at outposts/TP reduction" initiative. Your guess is as good as mine if they will stay that way.
  12. Rappa

What is it with MA and their 8am LAaaaaaaag time

Zombiehour aka: daily server backups
  13. Rappa

FYI: Planet Postmoderna Phase I

Very interesting concept. At what level donation can I get a (Tiered Ingame/inworld items) Planet Postmoderna edition Mod Fap? :wtg:
  14. Rappa

Amazing show

Damn, that's amazing...:eyecrazy:
  15. Rappa

Closing Support Cases

Another question asked and standard form response received here. Closed out by George. Again. If I could even just know that it was read...
Back