Recent content by Raven Art

1. Raven Art

Everything for Sale.

102 Paint Can (Light Green) 16 1.44 PED Storage 130% 103 Paint Can (Blue) 18 0.90 PED Storage 140% 106 Paint Can (Yellow) 21 0.63 PED Storage 130% 77 Lesser Teleport Chip 1 24.43 PED Carried +36
  2. Raven Art

Show us ya face!

some how mud i think you just made it worse , at this point in time it mite pay to upgrade to laser and blp proof armour and get an adjuster mini sweeper .... lol :D
  3. Raven Art

Unauthorized charges from MA?

Well my problem is until they resove this issue i cant play pe due to no ped. Kinda gives me the shits cause if i try to deposit its only going to happen again so until MA tells me its safe to deposit i am hung out to dry with nothing to do
  4. Raven Art

Show us ya face!

I will most likely get shot for saying this but dam is it only me who thinks skam is hot :D :eek:
  5. Raven Art

Armor Droplist

ok so far in loot i have got kobold arms and shins from a bery , and pixie shins also come from the same mob as goblin harness that 2 legged 3 horned thing ... lol
  6. Raven Art

Well i am that pissed of with it , if they dont sort it out very soon it wont be just my money they will loose i wont bother depositing anymore and sell up :mad: :mad:
  7. Raven Art

It Gets worse while trying to deposit and getting error all the time and only $50 aus to play with i find all this Case 65717 History 2006-01-10 Russell Stehn: Problem . while trying to deposit money from my creadit card to my accout i kept getting internal error and this on my deposit...
  8. Raven Art

THE DRUIDS - recruiting , accepting new members

Hi Gold We can fit you into The Druids , you can catch up with me in argus or if you see one of my members just ask them if i am online. I spemd most of my time at Argus so any one interested can catch up with me there or pm me or ask me in this thread Raven
  9. Raven Art

Who wants to storm MA hq with me?

did ya get in or was marco on the top floor :sniper: or did you get in and this happened :boxer: :cussing: :trout:
  10. Raven Art

How rich are you?

well i am in the top 10.4% not bad for a farm boy ... lol
  11. Raven Art

Looking for a good soc to join

Hi Gold You are most welcome to join The Druids aswe a a friendly and active society. The is a thread in soc talk for us recruiting and reqiurements are there. Best of luck Raven
  12. Raven Art

THE DRUIDS - recruiting , accepting new members

We are rucruiting and accepting new memebers but since we have had trouble with a couple of people we decided to set some requirements. minimum armour - pixie or better (full set) minimum tp's -10 If you a noob we would like you to have at least 3 tt weapons for more expeirenced players 1 good...
  13. Raven Art

Show us ya face!

Raven Art - Druids ok seeing some one said the guys are to shy to show their pics this is me Click to enlarge And i must admit i didnt think so many beautiful females played computer games ...lol ps i have topless pics of echo :trout: :argue:
  14. This is raven

This is raven

15. Raven Art

Scammer Alert

Ok even though we have kicked GIGI KYNGS AMIRAL from our society it seemd he is still trying scam , and one of our members at that. So just a note to all who read this , do not deal with him, do not trade with him and let all know he is a scammer
Back