Recent content by RavenJade

1. RavenJade

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 31 01 2024 Committed: 08 04 2024 And it landed in my bank today the 10th. Thanks MindArk.
  2. RavenJade

Error 425 429

Thank you. This was extremely helpful for me today. First time getting this error, and I was at a loss. They had it fixed for me in no time.
  3. RavenJade

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

love the artwork in the banner... would be super cool to have robots with a purple hue to actually shoot at in mayhem. :D gl in easter mayhem all :)
  4. RavenJade

MYSTERIOUS ENEMY 1

The mysterious new enemy looks a wee bit gassy. We will have to face new stink attacks :D
  5. RavenJade

Info: Summer Migration Map

This map has been such an invaluable resource.. thank you so much for all the time and dedication to making it. I've used it so much this migration and the info has always been spot on <3
  6. RavenJade

Info: Current Withdrawal time

initiated: 24/04/2023 committed 28/06/2023 in bank account 04/07/2023 (took longer because of the Canadian holiday) roughly 47 business days. Might of even been sooner but I had initially missed the email asking for my ID since it was a large withdrawal. I sent in my ID yesterday, and it...
  7. RavenJade

Achievement: Finally finished my Titan Site

Yes... but I thought it was funny .. so I left it.
  8. RavenJade

Achievement: Finally finished my Titan Site

After many months.... of not being tooooo dedicated in finding that last piece to my set.. I finally got the arms today and now have a full set of Titan F. Very happy, Very excited, very ready for some fun hunts :) edit... so excited I called it a site and not a set in the title.... lol
  9. fulltitan.jpg

fulltitan.jpg

10. RavenJade

Selling: Taking offers on Argo Strong claws FEN, Titan, and RX armor (F)

Just an update that I was able to make the withdrawal that I wanted and now there is no dire need for me to sell anything more... so I am going to close this thread . To be Transparent though... Highest offer I had for my 6 titan parts was 50K ped Which I turned down. The highest offer...
  11. RavenJade

Bump Shadow Harness is on hold for someone until next week. Mainly interested in selling off the rest of the shadow pieces, the EST and the Claw. Would have to be an amazing offer for the titan or RX
  12. RavenJade

Redulite complete all cat 10

Not sure why people are busting your balls Forgo... but you sound happy for your achievements . and no ish about it.. I'm happy for you <3
  13. RavenJade

Daily bump. I'm not sure if it's because I'm female or a language barrier but please guys don't spam me with 20 + messages telling me all about your long eu history and why I should greatfully accept your lowball offer. Haha (legit that's been my day with dealing with someone trying to buy my...
  14. RavenJade

Selling: 2 Female ShopKeepers

I have two female shopkeepers up for grabs selling for 5.1k a piece. No I don't want item trades. Only your hard cold ped . :) Message me if you would like one or both of my SK's
Back