Recent content by raxxor

1. raxxor

Easter Mayhem 2019

"mining"-event
  2. raxxor

Buying: Vigilante foot guards / hunter mentor edition foot guards (M)

Write to me ingame or send a PM via the forum.
  3. raxxor

0 Sucess with high skills

What does skill have to do with it? You would have like a 20-40% sucsess rate if you went for full quantity, but you went for full condition.. so.. 1% ? It's also about QR on the bp ^^ skills only effect that.
  4. raxxor

Serve court papers - via Facebook - The Straits Times

I'd rather have a honest MA, telling us about these kinds of things. In the end someone Will sniff out these stories anyway and there will be backlash.
  5. raxxor

Not enough memory, while I have 4 gb

Upgrade your system, nothing else will probably help if you're using 32-bits in Windows. Install Ubunutu and run Entropia on it. That way you'll probably have enough. meanwhile I have a 64-bits system with 16-gb RAM and still feel like I need more :yay:
  6. raxxor

Entropedia Database Dump

Nice :) I'm going to tank it down and store it. If someone hasn't created a second Entropedia site by summer and I'm not too busy I'll build a new Entropedia site just for the fun of it and as a bakup for myself if Entropedia goes down(or I'm getting to furious with waiting for a response from...
  7. raxxor

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

My guess is that a lot of players aren't actively playing after MM, they are broke and salary ain't coming in until next week.
  8. raxxor

Graphics Card Choice - Cry Engine

Nvidia I'd say, I'm not a AMD fan so to speak.. hehe. I recently upgraded, and my graphics card works perfect, have had no problems at all, everything runs like it should. I'd recommend it.
  9. raxxor

Graphics Card Choice - Cry Engine

I'm using a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Gaming G1 graphics card. Works perfectly good for me :) Max Graphics with 45 FPS or Above? Why? Over 30 and it's fine. Preferred for Cry Engine ( EU's Engine) Don't think they build graphics cards specifically for engines :) the lastest ones are usually...
  10. raxxor

Selling: Armours sets and 6a plates

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  11. raxxor

Selling: Armours sets and 6a plates

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  12. raxxor

Help: I cant see my character nor anyone elses! please help!

Are you using a graphichs card from AMD? Thats probably your problem.
Back