Recent content by red dragon

1. R

VU12 Release Notes - Storyline Version!

maybe you could submit the ideas to mindark so as to continue the background storyline
  2. R

Was NEVERDIE'S statement just marketing?

also as in my earlier post if he is allowed to play but not withdraw hanne and the others should get the same option but hanne was told to stop using her personal avatar
  3. R

my stance on the neverdie issue is IF MA allow him to continue playing with his personal avatar then they should allow hanne to use hers, otherwise its 1 rule for 1 and another for the rest if you feel that i'm wrong in this judgment please pm me
  4. R

that would be classed as account sharing which is a breach of EULA
  5. R

far as we know all planet partners and employees are NOT allowed private avatars (which is why hanne has had to stop using her skam avatar)
  6. R

1 success from a 29 click sleipnir MK2 bp, normal or bug?

he was asking what bp you looted it from
  7. R

Tragedy Strikes, to close to home.

this is a heartbreaking thread. i know all too well that things like this happen my deepest condolences to you and the child's family
  8. R

Help: Help me Build a new pc

another option is http://www.cclonline.com they are cheap
  9. R

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

looks like promise made promise NOT kept. any news on the pre VU 10.0 systems.
  10. R

Team Request Scam

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?201815-Find-Me-Event&p=2615341&viewfull=1#post2615341 isnt this post admitting to breach of EULA section 2.1 2.1. Entropia Universe Account You can only join an Entropia Universe Planet by creating an Entropia Universe Account...
  11. R

Oil Rig Field Trip V July 17 2010

oops thanks for that mate i wont bother editing the typo but i'll (hopefully) remember next time i use the word again thanks
  12. R

Oil Rig Field Trip V July 17 2010

minken you made some typos in your first post you said price when i think you really ment prize
  13. R

sweat at 3ped - good or bad?

When calypso gateway comes online there will be no more noobs sweating so no more buying from the noobs which i guess will allow the pro sweaters to sell higher. i'm reserving judgment till calypso gateway is online
  14. R

no sound while playing entropia

ok problem is fixed it turned out that my sound card drivers wasnt being registered by entropia after a update do i re-installed my drivers and i can hear things. thanks for all the ideas. hope my problem can help players with the same problem in the future
  15. R

no sound while playing entropia

when i'm playing entropia universe i am getting no sound from entropia universe. no other game/ aplication is affected. i have tried a full re-install of entropia universe and direct x but neither have helped. any sugestions are greatly appreciated thanks in advance david
Back