Recent content by Renate

1. R

Hi, I just tried to withdraw my mkV from Bank Neverdie, but I got the message that the transfer...

Hi, I just tried to withdraw my mkV from Bank Neverdie, but I got the message that the transfer could not be done. Is there any prob with the bank system atm? Regards Renate
  2. R

Ore Amp Crafting Warning!

Crafting OA 101 light isn`t as risky as 101.
  3. R

Temporary Disruptions

No - as long as they don`t make a new Church (Spology) out of it. :D
  4. R

Ore Amp Crafting Warning!

On my first OA 101 crafting run I lost a few thousands of PED, with skill lvl about 15. So why can there be so many HOFs on OA 101? Answer: because many low-skilled crafters pump a lot of money into this lootpool, hoping for the "big HOF". So: if somebody gets a 5k HOF on OA 101, other players...
  5. R

Selling: BRING OUT YOUR DUNG FOR 1k EFD

Wow - a sh** thread. ;) I`m in - and bid 1000 :cool:
  6. R

Selling: Jaguar F Feets

Thx to RoOts for sticking to a decent price again! Got my feet - satisfied now. :cool: (btw: free bump on this :D )
  7. R

Selling: jaguar / tiger parts

PM sent :)
  8. R

Maybe I buy some Angel feet - as you did. :D (btw: this guy (Marcus) knows that I own Gremlin)
  9. R

Go on bumbing. ;) 2 main buyers are out - unless you lower the price.
  10. R

Info: PRE Order Haircut #31

I don`t like to buy a "cat in a bag". E.G.: I find style 27 to be ugly (Cornundacauda style :D). What if I find style 31 ugly too?
  11. R

Buying: Jaguar F parts

Still searching for Jaguar F feet for +5k (P-L-E-A-S-E no offers for feet with the price of angel F feet!)
  12. R

I consider this bump to be a <no> to my last PM offer, mitnick. Ok, I`m out. I wait till I get feet for a decent price, or I bid for the angel feet.
  13. R

Just to show the relations: in another thread angel feet F are offered for 7,1k. So why should jaguar feet F be so expensive? :scratch2: I consider bidding for the angel feet. :wtg:
  14. R

Selling: Jaguar Gloves F non L

Your "high offers" are not interesting as you are not trustable. You lost your reputation, man. Better you stop this.
  15. R

For +6k I`m in. Please consider. :)