Returns_Again

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media About

• Hey,

Just a reminder that WoF is around the corner, and we need as many people as possible to help Team USA claim the title. Hunters of all skill levels, budget, and available time for the events are all welcome, and appreciated. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to meet people who you otherwise wouldn't have gotten a chance to know.

You can join the WoF USA usergroup here . Thanks to some dedicated members there is some really useful WoF information in here :).

We hope to see you there, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Lilacs ;)
    Hey Ratea, ahhh the shop... I used to have it always in sync, using a script to download the inventory contents from the website. But these days you need to enter the goldcard one time password to access it. So i should take it offline i guess ;)
    I am asking you to please consider contributing to WOF this year.
    rules thread
    Help America earn Her title Back from England!

Thanks and Happy New Years! EBO
    Ty for the rep and comment :) Gotta try and hope ppl can see KSing the way the majority see it
    Heya, I have registered now (actually did it for a while ago with out noticing it :S) but I cant enter the rat-pack forum. Also I probably wont be playing much or none at all untill the new crisis engine comes.
    Hopefully you will let me stay in the soc :)
    Hey man! Just making sure, that rant I left WASN'T directed at you dude, it was the majority of other posters :/

Cya around man!
    Frankenberry
    Hiya mate! Thx for the rep but I think there's plenty more good pic to come in the 711 tribute post. :)
    Better get to work on this page Ratae, there is a certain standard to be maintaned ya know!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back