Recent content by REVENGERbg

1. R

Selling: Sell Pioneer Armor

i am selling Full Pioneer M Armor. About the armor it is perfect plate holder if you wanned to look different than all the people with Settler. Full tt and protection you can check here http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Pioneer Starting bid is TT+10 ped mark up
  2. R

Want to Improve Hunting Loot? Fix Crafting

well there has been a lot of opinions which i don't read but anyway i will post my own. First of all there is the over supply or as anyone know on the market (auction) you can see more than needed materials ( oils,wool,hides....) ores and guns ... + overstocking with blueprints and of course...
  3. R

Buying: All Limited Blueprints !!!

i have a lot of Limited Blueprints and i can probably get alot more :) for now i have some shear and welding wire blueprints
  4. R

Selling: Selling LIMITED Blueprints

Bumppppppppppppppp
  5. R

Bull tac and Shear Amplifiers

Looking for crafter on Bull Tac and Shear amplifiers who are interested from buying Limited Blueprints on most of the models at good price under the mark up
  6. R

and another Bumpppp
  7. R

New blueprints Bump
  8. R

Limited Blueprints

there is list of blueprints i have at the moment for sell in my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?221876-Selling-LIMITED-Blueprints&highlight=
  9. R

Limited Blueprints

well i was wondering cos i sell Limited Blueprints and i can provide a lot of blueprints like for example 450 clicks on Shear xr70 at good price according to the market
  10. R

Limited Blueprints

Well i guess answer is no :D ...
  11. R

Limited Blueprints

i am wonder is there any crafters who can afford some craft run on limited blueprint which is somethink like 10-20 ped per click or let's say 100-200-300 clicks total ?
  12. R

Daily bump
  13. R

bump for new blueprints
  14. R

Selling: Sell Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprints (L)

As title say i am selling Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprints (L) Overall 319 Clicks starting price is 11 000% BO price is 15 000% or bid is starting form 350.9 and BO 478.5 you can leave your bid in topic or send me a pm and tell me your bid if you wanna to stay anonymous i will update the topic with...
Back