Recent content by ReyaRyLory

1. ReyaRyLory

Selling: Beauty and Coloring skills, full pack with appartment and chairs

Welcome to my selling thread, So I am selling all my skills, chairs and tools with penthouse appartment. Price? Nothing special but dont go under 9,5 k :) PM me with your offer! Highest bidder gets all of it.... Bidding ends 13.11.2011. Whats included: Skills: Design- points: Coloring: 1954...
  2. ReyaRyLory

Beauty profession nurfed

investment FAIL Yup thats it, now i see only valivil shouting at twin lol...his 3 ped cuts ;) there is NO CUSTOMERS and period. Personaly i dont play so much more... spaming now and then still NO CUSTOMERS. and thats IT. I even thinked of selling out all my stuff...materials, web page, brand :D...
  3. ReyaRyLory

Beauty and the Beast of Bugs!

good luck gl olivia wish u all the best!!!
  4. ReyaRyLory

Buying land and looking for share holders.

good but... HI, good atempt to buy LA, but as other ppl say: u didnt present actualy nothing. Before i started as haircuter/painter i wished to make investment found to purchase LA myself. There was ppl saying they dont trust me enough (for sure i was jung player ;)...) so i dropped the whole...
  5. ReyaRyLory

Beauty and the Beast of Bugs!

still a looooad of bugs like...shuting down interface....
  6. ReyaRyLory

Selling: shopkeeper cheap

booo booooooomp bump
  7. ReyaRyLory

Selling: Beauty Salon

beauty is bad :S yes i thinked of quiting too, but ill try to stick with it for some time....sad u going away gl ....
  8. ReyaRyLory

Selling: shopkeeper cheap

Seling shopkeeper for 3080 peds. Chat me at twin TP.
  9. ReyaRyLory

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

download not working? Wen i try to run it it say it need 3.5, but on your page is 3.4.2 ;)
  10. ReyaRyLory

RySalon car rush

Event will held on 19.02.2011 at 18:30 MA time. Prizes are: Brukite and nissit textured, yellow painted hoovercraft for first place, and for secound green textured hummer with nissit. Its held on LA 11. Thanks all for participating...catch your car now ;)
  11. ReyaRyLory

State of the beauty market?

cant go better... i see only worse...lots of bugs with new update, even with old ones was hard, now new bugs appear, and to to mention NO ONE can do blue or green hair color...FAIL MA, FAIL!
  12. ReyaRyLory

Buying: Land Area, Argo claws, proteon ribs, daikiba horns

sent is right ... Not all LA's are worth more then 100 k, some are realy bad, especialy without good or any dna. So 50-100k today for that LA is good offer when u see for how much Medusa went for. And obiviously if I would be a LA owner myself i would piss on such post too, as it drops my LA...
  13. ReyaRyLory

Help: MA Fail Again...

Today i try to make a haircut.....FAIL...BUG...AGAIN...even so i have unlocked all that avatar have...really lame MA. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  14. ReyaRyLory

Question: How much is LA curently worth....

Hi all, i just cant notice that there is fewer players per "square meter" on this game, and with new planets coming in, you need to ask yourself a question: How much is LA worth ? ...my estimate: no dna/tp around 30k peds good dna/tp maybe 250 k peds so is it profitable...
  15. ReyaRyLory

Buying: Shopkeeper

becouse.... buy out is 3100 :D
Back