Recent content by rhogenbe

1. rhogenbe

In Memoriam Frank JJ The Greatest

I met JJ during one of the first WoF events and we ended both up in Project -X-. He was always a great person to have around. He will be missed a lot. RIP Frank JJ The Greatest
  2. rhogenbe

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Hi All, I have to little time to go for the main team. I will try to support and help out when possible. Cheers Siam
  3. rhogenbe

Dear MA...this game has finally become unplayable for me.

I can see where you come from. I crash every time I am shooting and someone is close with a vehicle. Now I am hunting as much as possible in desolate area's where hardly any one comes. I made a support case and I got the default stupid answer try changing your connection speed.
  4. rhogenbe

Warning! Worse loot when streaming!

Let me just say Star would have stopped streaming ages ago if the loot was even 1% lower then he expected. And he didn't. And his data set is just a little bit bigger then yours (by a factor 10000 or so). Cheers Siam
  5. rhogenbe

Game Stabillity needs addressing! NOAAAAAAW

I have the same issues. One moment I can play for hours the next I CTD 10 times in 20 minutes. Siam
  6. rhogenbe

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

The payout is pretty much inline with the fact that people save peds to use in the new VU. They expect new items / blueprints to drop in the first few days. Long term the payout is pretty much the same as last year. So just quit worrying and play and have fun instead.
  7. rhogenbe

Please Disable Boss Spawn after Server Reset in Aurli Cave...

I fully agree. I think the misuse is comparable to trapping.
  8. rhogenbe

If you are in game you get the warning. Which gives you the time you need to get to the location and then just wait for the restart. And it is starting to get ridiculous that MA does not do anything about this. This is starting to look like a clear abuse of a loot system bug.
  9. rhogenbe

FYI: MA.. come here you..

It all comes down to the value for money experience. If people have a great value for money experience they keep on playing and depositing. If not they start to look elsewhere and go elsewhere. Now only MA needs to have a look why they think having people loose lots of peds in a short time...
  10. rhogenbe

It seems to me that they are purposely using a bug in the system and that this is completely comparable with trapping a mob. In both cases MA leaves a bug due to not properly testing but in one case they look away and in the other they start making a fuss about it.
  11. rhogenbe

Entropia Universe Release 14.2 Available

Ssssttt it is a secret
  12. rhogenbe

FYI: Feed-back to MA boss with "Shared Loot" events

Then they should not give most of those UL items such insane TT. I repair most of my stuff always back to full TT except for instance my UL LR48. That stays on min TT and then gets repaired for the run size i want to make. 99% of the UL SIB owners do the same. I like the 3% idea and also the 1...
  13. rhogenbe

FYI: Feed-back to MA boss with "Shared Loot" events

One of the main reasons why i avoid events like this is that even if you get in on a big loot most likely your returns will still be bad. First of the UL items can drop with lower TT value filled on them. The rest should be big stacks of low TT stuff like oils, residue, etc that can be divided...
  14. rhogenbe

Help: How come bugs exist so long in EU?

We are all still Alpha testers since there seems to be no test environment and quality control. Also version management on source code seems to be non existent causing fixed bugs to get reintroduced when a branch previous to the bug fix is reintegrated into the main branch.
  15. rhogenbe

Mars One Project - Who's going?

I looked at the internet connection and realized i could not play entropia and there are no RL mobs on Mars to substitute that so that decided it for me. No Mars trip.
Back